• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

wow

You guys need to quit, I was up til 3am last night in the garage workin on it an then got up early to go to the damn hobby store.:mad: :flipoff:

426rider said:
You guys need to quit, I was up til 3am last night in the garage workin on it an then got up early to go to the damn hobby store.:mad: :flipoff:

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

ah man, I wish, I need to get some house things purchased and done first, but soon, I guess the question would be... whats the bare bones TLT start price?

Figure $50 for a 645 servo or search rccrawler.com for cheaper prices a charger, battery pack, but be warned if you go into a hobby store to buy them you will probably leave with more then you wanted.

spidertoy said:
how many channels for the remote? cause I have a four channel airplane remote that I dont use...

please at least change out your air radio to land, just change out the crystals.
You don't need to be crashing somebodys $1000 plane. :redneck: :haha:

I have 2 two channel Traxxas radios and one 3 channel, all with rx's. make an offer.

I have a 3 channel and never use it. I stuck front dig on my big crawler but never need it and never have bothered putting 4ws on any of my trucks.

4WS= WEAKSAUCE!!, just like that cheatin' sob in Top Truck Challenge with the rambler with 4ws and a 502 2 BOOT!

ManiacMagoo,

If your going to compete with your big truck, you better have rear steer.

It takes about 7' to turn around with my clod, with out using the rear steer.

Do you know if your going to OR on the 30th yet

Torry

I have rear steer only, 4way all steer, and 2way front with adustable rear steer. All that programed in 2 modes in my radio.

I'm not going to be able to make it on the 30Th my trip at the end of May to go see my wife graduate basic training is going to cost me $2k so I have to pinch pennies :rolleyes:. It could all change though it still is up in the air.