• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired WTB 1 ton streetable jeep! 20k to spend!

Re: WTB 1 ton streetable jeep!

Bump looking again have 20k to spend now. Must have a back seat as well.

Not sure if I'm ready to sell, but money talks..

97 TJ 4.0 auto, 231 115K miles, stretch on coils, 60/14, on racelines and reds.front antirock, still retains a steering box with PSC assist, 4 seater with harnesses, custom cage, factory soft top still fits, heat, ac(needs one small thing), etc. Plated and daily driven (short runs on the reds, usually to pick my 4 year old up at school/daycare). Runs 65 reasonably well.

IMAG4360.jpg

IMAG4361.jpg

IMAG4503.jpg

IMAG5152.jpg

IMAG5256.jpg

wnyjpgy said:
Not sure if I'm ready to sell, but money talks..

97 TJ 4.0 auto, 231 115K miles, stretch on coils, 60/14, on racelines and reds.front antirock, still retains a steering box with PSC assist, 4 seater with harnesses, custom cage, factory soft top still fits, heat, ac(needs one small thing), etc. Plated and daily driven (short runs on the reds, usually to pick my 4 year old up at school/daycare). Runs 65 reasonably well.

IMAG4360.jpg

IMAG4361.jpg

IMAG4503.jpg

IMAG5152.jpg

IMAG5256.jpg
Sent you a pm man

I like this thread. Seems to be a lot of one ton "dual sport " Jeeps out there. Really considered one myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Replied..

Yeah I wanted a 4 seat dual sport jeep when I built this one... Where I live we are about 4 hours to a decent park, so I wanted something I can take my 4 year old to school in or out to get ice cream, etc.. Not hard core I know.

I've had a a bunch of toys that had to be towed every where to use them, and I got tires of seeing them just sit due to no time. At least this one I can drive whenever..

Latest posts