• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WTB - Trail Rig - Budget 15k or less

ridered3

Not Rigless
Wanted to Buy. Looking for a trail rig to replace the current Gayzr. Budget is $15,000 or less. There's some wiggle room in that amount, but not much.

Engine, transmission, axles, tires, number of seats, buggy, juggy, truggy, location, etc doesn't really matter. Currently we have considered everything from chopped up Sami's, to truggies, to full one-ton tube buggies.

Just seeing what all is out there whether it's officially for sale/sell/sail/cell or not.

Post links and information here or contact me directly at 931-three nine seven-3319.

Only real restriction in the trail rig search is due to the enclosed trailer.

Needs to be narrower than 86" wide to fit between the rear door cables and needs to be shorter than 76" tall to fit within the rear door opening.

Width wise I know I can pickup a set of roller wheels/tires, or change wheels/tires to something narrower.

Height wise I know I could use rollers or a winch.

Just wanted to mention those restrictions on the front end of the search.

39.5s
Tons
Cage
Too much to list

trailer can be had for a little more

Attachments

• 005CB726-9ED2-452F-817D-0B0834DB9671.jpeg
    005CB726-9ED2-452F-817D-0B0834DB9671.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 198
Bump. I've looked through the Hardline "Vehicles for Sale" section and have a couple that I'm interested in.

Are there any others officially or unofficially 4cell?

Tempting. Is that a firm price or a firm firm price?

Pull that 15k out and start peeling hundos off it and we will see. Haven't given it much thought - other than thinking nobody would buy a Nissan and I'd just have to wheel it

Pull that 15k out and start peeling hundos off it and we will see. Haven't given it much thought - other than thinking nobody would buy a Nissan and I'd just have to wheel it

You had that for sale last year for like $6500 didn't ya? (I was getting the $ together to buy it and our HVAC went out at the house and set me back $5K)

You had that for sale last year for like $6500 didn't ya? (I was getting the $ together to buy it and our HVAC went out at the house and set me back $5K)

I think the 10k price was his "Friends and Family Discount" pricing for me after I locked him in my attic/had him replace my attic ladder the other day.

It's got a cage now and identifies as a Toyota.
Actually, I was burnt out on it but Luke and my wife pushed me to throw some time and money at it and go enjoy it.

I couldn't throw a number at it that I thought Patrick might entertain - I love the thing too much

Actually, I was burnt out on it but Luke and my wife pushed me to throw some time and money at it and go enjoy it.

I couldn't throw a number at it that I thought Patrick might entertain - I love the thing too much

After some rev limiter and trail bouncing at Hale, it could identify as a full body rock bouncer.

buy something and a set of super duty axles and let's get building.

Luke says you can build a rig on tons and 42s for like $18 or so.

I noticed the cage, I like the quasi-exo. did you tie it through the roof to some interior tube?

Yeah I've heard that rumor on how expensive/cheap it really costs to build a rig on tons.

I noticed the cage, I like the quasi-exo. did you tie it through the roof to some interior tube?
...and then we'll tow it with a 3/4 ton Tundra.

Latest posts