• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WTB - Trail Rig - Budget 15k or less

That mofo look like it's hit everything but the lottery.

It was really clean when it first rolled out of the Huffmans Fab shop. If I remember correctly it then full rolled on the 1st or 2nd trip out. And then it was all downhill from there.

It was really clean when it first rolled out of the Huffmans Fab shop. If I remember correctly it then full rolled on the 1st or 2nd trip out. And then it was all downhill from there.

Just the sheet metal. Cage is super nice, and has a long list of very nice parts. I've been out in it 4 or 5 rides and driven on the trailer every time.

100% accurate there. Body looks raisined but bones are in great shape.

That's pats old Cherokee , bad a$$ parts list for a Cherokee and for what he sold it for ..rig works well , id recommend it for you bud idk if it would fit your size requirements on trailer

That's pats old Cherokee , bad a$$ parts list for a Cherokee and for what he sold it for ..rig works well , id recommend it for you bud idk if it would fit your size requirements on trailer

I knew I recognized the rig, but the previous owner's name was slipping by me. It shouldn't have slipped by me since we both have the same first names...

It's tempting for sure and I've seen it follow many a buggy at AOP.

Bringing this thread back up since I am back to looking again. Thought I had a deal in place, but it fell through.

So what's available now?

Latest posts