• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WTF? AZ again?

Symon623

Its a Hybrid
A friend finally got his Rock Bus back together after swappin in tons and linkin the front so we went out to see if his junk would stay together;

So Thursday I get a text from BOVADS to go out to Table Mesa to shakedown his new build, Friday I get a text from Rich to go out to TM with him and Cliff, We all got together and hit up Lower Terminator and Judement day.

It takes a while to air down 42's
P1070604.jpg

Yes it does truely exist..... I saw it with my own 2 eyes.....
P1070606.jpg

So far so good;
P1070608.jpg

P1070610.jpg

P1070611.jpg

Last edited:
Next was Whiteline where BOVADS opted for the option line;
P1070630.jpg

P1070631.jpg

P1070632.jpg

P1070634.jpg

The rest of us ran the line.

Last edited:
At the end of LT there is an optional line that we palyed on a bit, I beat on it for a while nad was ready to quit then Rich suggested an option and I walked right up

HPIM9328.jpg

HPIM9336.jpg

HPIM9346.jpg

Here's Rich conquering it;
P1070648.jpg

P1070649.jpg

Last edited:
The fall on Judgement day where BOVADS and I were already up;
P1070655.jpg

P1070656.jpg

BOVADS daughter Taylee is NOT impressed. :lol:
P1070657.jpg

P1070658.jpg

Last edited:
Cliff opted for another line;
P1070659.jpg

Was ALMOST there when SNAP.... his upper control arm bolts broke and let the pinion turn uptaking out the rear driveshaft;
P1070660.jpg

Another group behind us tried to go by, here are 2 black Jeeps on the winch cable :lol:;
P1070661.jpg

There was yet another group that came up behind us that had no idea WTF they were doin when a XJ flopped over driver down and they had no idea how to recover it....we helped them right the rig and we finished the trail with no more carnage and Cliff coming out in front wheel drive and a strap..... NO signatures required.

Here we are crossing the river heading back;
P1070662.jpg

Was a great day, BOVADS junk worked really well and we had a grea time. Well cept for maybe Cliff?

Last edited:
AZ laws

For you AZ guys, How strict are they on Driven wheelers on the street? as far as mud flaps, fender flares, that type of stuff. I have a 93 xtra cab on one tons and 42's with rear section tubed. Im planning on purchasing a vacation house around phoenix. I know you can drive golf carts and atvs on certain streets with the right plates.

Thank you

For you AZ guys, How strict are they on Driven wheelers on the street? as far as mud flaps, fender flares, that type of stuff. I have a 93 xtra cab on one tons and 42's with rear section tubed. Im planning on purchasing a vacation house around phoenix. I know you can drive golf carts and atvs on certain streets with the right plates.

Thank you

For trucks, they get stinky about mudflaps, thats all..... SUV's including Jeeps.... pretty much get left alone unless the cop just wants to check out your rig......