• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WTF... Obama quote on a sign....

he was here today at one of our high schools this morning, now the hole county smells like ****

I can only say that all of the people that have voted for him and will vote for him have to be all of the uneducated morons of the united states.
Come on do they really thing we need a black muslim as the president of the united states of America? People are you ****ing blind!!! These are the people that can not afford fuel but yet they will not let us drill on our own land? How stupid can you be?!!!

I say :flipgotcha: obama!

You know I generally try my best to stay out of political arguments. But I will have to say that something about this Obama guy just really gets under my skin. Sad truth is he may very likely be our next president :indianajones:

Marty said:
I nthink he meant vanguard

I sure did. If Obama starts leading the race you better start stocking up guns and ammo while you can. Cause it'll be gone before you know it.

All this ****ing foreign aid stuff he is talking about really pisses me off as well. Seem like we could tend to our own issues before trying to save the world

J.A.B said:
All this ****ing foreign aid stuff he is talking about really pisses me off as well. Seem like we could tend to our own issues before trying to save the world

You know, We should stop all this free trade bull ****. I think we have enough fire power to protect our own borders and say **** all these other country's. If they would just drill for oil here and bring all of the jobs that were sent over seas back our economy would be fine. Lets worry about the starving children here. If anyone has a problem with that **** YOU! Try and bomb us we will blow your ass out of the sky. No more world travel if you want to travel out of the country, don't come back. If anything fly's in to our air space blow it out of the sky! We don't need these country's to survive and we sure as hell can fight them off!

Craig said:
I sure did. If Obama starts leading the race you better start stocking up guns and ammo while you can. Cause it'll be gone before you know it.

Yea, luckily I am 21 in October and can get a pistol and CC before the elections. As far as rifles and shotguns and ammo I am set ;)

I stand pretty far right, and its noticable. I have never really cared for McCain, but if he's who we get then, he gets my vote. Obama is a puppet. Has no record of doing anything, propped up puppet. And these people that support him need their heads examined.

Now who are we going to fight? Only fight left out there is the religious wars in the middle east. Dont say China, I used to think we'd war with China, then I saw how much money we owe them. HOLY CHIT! They will never attack us for being scared they would never get paid.

Its all about money any way right?

As for the borders. Defend them better? Really? The influx of cheap labor??? Come on no one wants to stop that, especially not our government. Its a cheap labor force that for the most part recieves no benefits. But they don't pay taxes you say......? They pay sales tax just like you and me, they pay road tax on their fuel cost. But you say what about income tax....? Correct most dont pay it, but what about all the ones that are working on bogus SSN's? Uncle Sam gladly collects income tax on those, and will NEVER have to pay it out.

No one wants those borders closed, sorry its a cheap labor force doing work the American worker wont do. If he would, they wouldn't be here.

Obama gets elected, within a month gets his half breed head blowed off, then comes the race war.You think it was bad in California years ago after the Rodney King episode, you ain't seen nothin yet.
Get your guns ready, luckily they don't deer hunt like most of us so their not use to long range shooting :flipgotcha: :afro:

Obama is FREAKIN NUTS!!! Help him CHANGE the country? WTF? :flipgotcha:

Seriously anyone who votes for Obama, hasn't done any research on his voting record.

Yes I tend to lean far right myself, but I don't like McCain either. When the choice is either him or Obama, I will vote for McCain.

"Its a cheap labor force that for the most part recieves no benefits."

Really? How much is your health insurance a month? What about them coming over and getting health care for nothing, having baby's in our hospitals and not paying for it. It's the **** like this that pisses me off. I pay a lot a month for health ins. and now my wife and I are having a baby and we have to cover 3k of the hospital bill out of pocket! I don't think that is right. I work my ass off and pay a **** load of taxes. You say they still pay sales tax and road tax... If I could get out of ss and income tax I'd be happy to only pay the sales tax and tax on gas. As far as cheep labor if they were not here to offer this cheap labor maybe we would not have so many people on unemployment. People would do the jobs if that was all that is available.

I think we should ear tag homeless folk and people on welfare then create a gov job position for people in citys or by district to monitor the herd

I mean **** if the goverment is payin them they need to know what they are paying them for and pay them accordingly/ or not at all.

If healthy, revoke any govt money they may have been getting. The herd keeper could also have local tie ins and get jobs for them... ie putting illegals out of work as well.

I think this is a solid plan, Ive given it about 3minutes of thought laughing1

laughing1

What a ****ed up statement! If this is the greatest country, why the **** would you want to change it? :dunno: Just more of his bullshit talking in circles.