• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired www.patparts.com - Hardcore Rockwell products with some LS and other stuff

patooyee

Someone asked me why i didn't have a vendor thread here. I told them I thought I did and it just hadn't had any action. But then I searched and it didn't turn up. So I guess I'm crazy.

Patooyee's Parts was founded by a DIYer on a limited budget for like-minded souls. We strive to delivery top of the line products at affordable prices. We're probably most famous for our pinion brakes. There are two kits, they both use large performance rotors. One uses a Toyota caliper for the economy-minded builder and the other uses a Wilwood for those that just love to have bling or want a slightly lighter setup. They can both clock the caliper in any of 4 different positions to fit specific setups.

Patooyee's Parts has been around a few years now but I have been in the offroad community for over 15 years so you know I'll shoot you straight with no funny business. My word is my bond and your trust is my treasure. Check out the website and let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Thanks!

brake_1024x1024.jpg

Wilwood_brake_2_crop_1024x1024.png

www.patparts.com

JJ makes some good parts and has excellent tech to back it up if you have any questions!
Still have a set of us pinion brakes I need to install!

No, sorry. Just haven't had time to mess with them. It is on my to-do list though. Sorry I can't offer anything more promising.

You know what, you motivated me. I'm going to get a prototype cut here in the next week or so, see how it goes. Still no commitment on release date but I'll keep you updated. :dblthumb: