• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

wyatt's 58, sad day

blacksheep10

XBJRA champ/ 555 and team Nasty codriver
Kansas, where we know how to wheel, nowhere to go
damn racing is ****ing expensive, huh. Wyatt is having to sell his baby to afford this and next years xrra.
from his sig right on pirate
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330264838296
you guys know anyone with a lot of coin that wants a sick ass fawking ride, get it :woody:

yep sucks indeed. :'(

I already know it will be one that I'll regret selling. Its pretty lonely, I never drive it any more.
I used to drive it to work every couple of weeks, but now West commutes with me so thats ended. Then weekends are spent doing other **** and I dont get it out for that. It just chills and looks cool in my garage. Thats a sad waste of such a bad ass lil truck. It needs to get used, and eat up some highway.

vanguard said:
It's beautiful but I'd trade it for a trip to KOH and a season in the XRRA too.
Its really not like that. I talked about selling it before I even got a buggy, because I wasnt driving it enough back then. Now it gets even less love.

Marty said:
Too bad none of us have nolans money :flipoff1:

Yeah, it would suck if I did have that going for me..... :flipper:

I looked at the pictures and usually can't stand those kind of vehicles, but that one is damn cool.

Ya me either, and being 20 not really my thing, but I would rock the **** out of that. very well done IMO.

yeah I f-ing love that truck. Driving it is nuts, people of all ages give you thumbs ups, and its flat gets it. I was running the HOV with West one day at close to 100. Just boogie down, concrete walls on both sides. It rides like a CADILLAC.

Very very sad to have it for sale, but its the right thing. I'm not a collector, and dont want to be, I just dont have that much space. I never drive it, and even when I do its just me. Cabot went to Austin with me in it once, and I've caravaned all over the midwest in it. Then about once a month makes a local cruise or two.
Thanks for all the compliments spread the word. I am ultra anal, so like all the bolts are turned the same way, and you could eat off the undercarriage. I'm not kidding its that clean.