• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

x

Re: there is rocks under the water , do that make me a rockcrawler.lol

i been to mmorp/gray rock orp and jacksonville m orp / so next time i go i will take some new photos of the old general , on the hills

iv seen it at talladege a few times!

this is the way we roll in alabama .p.s. there is rocks under the water , do that make me a rockcrawler.lol

Attachments

• this is the way we roll in bama.jpg
    this is the way we roll in bama.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 501

jtreeves1 said:
iv seen it at talladege a few times!

x2

budsmud said:
i know i'm not in ya,ll rockcrawlers circle ,but we all have big bad rigs and i like showing mine off just like ya'll do. thanks for all the comment.

I dont think you understand. We all enjoy offroading but you have posted pictures of your truck in every sectionon the forum is what makes it funny and most are the same photos.

wontwork said:
x2

I dont think you understand. We all enjoy offroading but you have posted pictures of your truck in every sectionon the forum is what makes it funny and most are the same photos.
yes, i do understand .somebody move my post. and not one of my photos are the same but if you don't like the photo,s don,t click on tham.but thanks for the input.

I saw this truck broke down in that tiny creek your not allowed in at Morris Mtn.

DUDE........you are apparently BORED...............you need to get on www.pirate4x4.com, register up, and get on the "MUD" section of the forum :****:

And when you do,you will become SOFLAMUDDIN,s biggest FREAKIN HERO in bout three posts :indianajones:

and if yer already computer muddin on pirate what the hells all this crap about :dunno:

and yes the boat idea is COOL :dblthumb:

leeman1790 said:
I saw this truck broke down in that tiny creek your not allowed in at Morris Mtn.
leeman1790 said:
BOY,i like some of these childish comment. i,m always welcome at morris mtn,and the incident you are talking about,my clutch rod was push in, E-Z fix and played the rest of the day. ;D

Bones said:
Your belt buckle is too small.
yea ,but my big bad truck makes up for the little belt buckle ;D

budsmud said:
BOY,i like some of these childish comment. i,m always welcome at morris mtn,and the incident you are talking about,my clutch rod was push in, E-Z fix and played the rest of the day. ;D

Comma- Hey, stay out of that creek.

Apostrophe- Don't do donuts in the field.

benfowler87 said:
Comma- Hey, stay out of that creek. yes,if you go to morris mtn don't get in the creek,chris don't like that.lol

Apostrophe- Don't do donuts in the field. come on, i was doing some good donuts that day.

budsmud said:
yes, i do understand .somebody move my post. and not one of my photos are the same but if you don't like the photo,s don,t click on tham.but thanks for the input.
[/quote

Dude your gettin all butt hurt here and there is no need in it. I was a mud whomper way before I started rock crawling and still go to almost every mud race and still play in the mud. Im going to say this again and try to help you pull your panties out. There is no need to post a picture of your truck in every section of the forum. There is a trail riding section for trail riding photos, a tech section for tech talk, a introduce yourself section under general discussion where you introduce yourself, a for sale section for for sale items, I think you get the idea. You dont post this is my rig and here is a picture of it in every section. Thats all I was saying.

did you trade a double wide for that there rig billy bob? 8)

BennyV said:
did you trade a double wide for that there rig billy bob? 8)
no, i traded a case poket knife,a bucket of rusted nails and two Home Depot hammers for the old dodge. ;D

All the awsomness in now in a single thread.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
All the awsomness in now in a single thread.
thanks,my friend.

Re: the general lee ( power wagon) in action.

THANK YOU John :dblthumb:

There really is NO REASON for 1 damn mudd truck to have 67000000000000000000000 threads ::)

OH.......and when those 2 foot tall blocks SPIT OUT ....."WELDED IN PLACE OR NOT" ...they WILL rip out sooner or later, put that vid on here for us :dblthumb:

;D

Re: the general lee ( power wagon) in action.

zukiscott said:
THANK YOU John :dblthumb:

There really is NO REASON for 1 damn mudd truck to have 67000000000000000000000 threads ::)

OH.......and when those 2 foot tall blocks SPIT OUT ....."WELDED IN PLACE OR NOT" ...they WILL rip out sooner or later, put that vid on here for us :dblthumb:

;D
your right, thanks john for helping me get my post right ,now maybe zukiscott can get some sleep :dblthumb: