• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

x

Re: the general lee ( power wagon) in action.

This Is What I Think About All Of You Rock Crawling Junkie's :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: I Am Not Sure If I Got the Point Across. :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: Just Because The Man Like's Mudding You Think That Your Better Than Him. Maybe You Need To Go Sit On Your Thumb And Rotate.

5f16c67f.jpg

So you trying to recruit fellow mud whompers to come into a rock crawling forum and start ****?

I've never been one to stir up **** but, I saw it at MMORV for the SETTC but no one could talk him into the mud pit? I did go threw it in my S-10 with a little help from Budweiser

121Haha121 said:
This Is What I Think About All Of You Rock Crawling Junkie's :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: I Am Not Sure If I Got the Point Across. :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: Just Because The Man Like's Mudding You Think That Your Better Than Him. Maybe You Need To Go Sit On Your Thumb And Rotate.

Thats a strong statement for your first post. You really dont know how big into mud some of us are and how big a fool you just made of yourself. :****:

benfowler87 said:
5f16c67f.jpg

So you trying to recruit fellow mud whompers to come into a rock crawling forum and start ****?

Golf Clap.

HEY HEY....HEY.........it is a written damn man law that ANYONE runnin blocks gets HECKLED for it ...SO THERE :flipgotcha:

And what the hell is that damn little page inserted in here, is that some kinda facebook or twitter gayness ****IN DAMN A ::)

OH.......and yall should know we are all well trained in pirate jedi robby bobby everybody can go to hell skills so brang on the fawkery yall buncha jackwagon drivin fawkletards :flipgotcha:

MIDDLE FANGERS

zukiscott said:
HEY HEY....HEY.........it is a written damn man law that ANYONE runnin blocks gets HECKLED for it ...SO THERE :flipgotcha:

And what the hell is that damn little page inserted in here, is that some kinda facebook or twitter gayness ****IN DAMN A ::)

OH.......and yall should know we are all well trained in pirate jedi robby bobby everybody can go to hell skills so brang on the fawkery yall buncha jackwagon drivin fawkletards :flipgotcha:

MIDDLE FANGERS

zukiscott said:

MIDDLE FANGERS

YEAH, WHAT HE SAID!! FAWKLETARDS molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

WHEN I FIRST SEEN THEM DAMN BLOCKS..........I FELT LIKE THIS..............

Attachments

• CAT.jpg
    CAT.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 216

benfowler87 said:

BudMud, board wars will not be tolerated on this site. This is your one and final warning. I will ban you without further warning.

So how about it BUDDERFUCKER? I thought it would be a good idea to add a little color to the board, but then you go and pull your panties down and show your Daisy Duke Fakebook vagina and that you don't have the balls to answer your own call? SEE YA , have fun with this :flipgotcha: BUSTED

By the way, did they not teach you how to use spellcheck in the boat you rode in on? :flipgotcha:

John Galbreath Jr. said:
BudMud, board wars will not be tolerated on this site. This is your one and final warning. I will ban you without further warning.
sorry about that, this is a good web site ,but there is a lot of people that get on it ,with bad attitueds and no sense of humor. NOT ALL but some. but i a,m sorry about my sense of humor ,sense it seems to upset some people. :)

budsmud said:
sorry about that, this is a good web site ,but there is a lot of people that get on it ,with bad attitueds and no sense of humor. NOT ALL but some. but i a,m sorry about my sense of humor ,sense it seems to upset some people. :)

Your humor will get you in trouble here, god knows we would have a lot less folks here :fish:. However, inviting people to come here to do nothing but stir up ****, and post multiple unneeded threads will. Inviting people to Hardline is one thing, inviting people to create havok "have fun" is not.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Your humor will get you in trouble here, god knows we would have a lot less folks here :fish:. However, inviting people to come here to do nothing but stir up ****, and post multiple unneeded threads will. Inviting people to Hardline is one thing, inviting people to create havok "have fun" is not.
that was not my intent at all,i was just trying to start a FRIENDLY rival with the mud bogger and the rockcrawler ,that's all. i'm sorry some people don't see the fun or the hummer in that.

CHASMAN9 said:
So how about it BUDDERFUCKER? I thought it would be a good idea to add a little color to the board, but then you go and pull your panties down and show your Daisy Duke Fakebook vagina and that you don't have the balls to answer your own call? SEE YA , have fun with this :flipgotcha: BUSTED

By the way, did they not teach you how to use spellcheck in the boat you rode in on? :flipgotcha:
no, thy did't knot teach me how to spill chick.lol ,i was just trying to start a FRIENDLY rival with the mud bogger and the rockcrawler ,that's all. i'm sorry some people don't see the fun or the hummer in that.

budsmud said:
that was not my intent at all,i was just trying to start a FRIENDLY rival with the mud bogger and the rockcrawler ,that's all. i'm sorry some people don't see the fun or the hummer in that.

A lonely mud whomper and his FB sidekick could never win against a site full of crawlers. You do not have to type the same sentence in two seperate post. We are smart enough to understand it the first time.

budsmud said:

It's more likely that your intent was to plaster your truck all over the board, have people tell you what a bad ass you and your truck are. (You wanted your ego stroked and walked into the wrong place. Here: Buddy Nelson when i show my truck in action ,to ya'll i get good comments , but not there. they are some good guys on there. go there you see.
20 hours ago) When people didn't respond the way you wanted, you got defensive and it went downhill from there. When you realized you were losing ground, you went for reinforcements with your "mudding" buddies.

You posted your plea help and here comes "Mudding Junk" to the rescue.
Mudding Junk
Please Read This Fan's. This Post Was Made By Buddy Nelson. Alright, All My Mud Truck Friend's I Need Your Input. Go To Hardlinecrawlers.com And Then Click On (General Discussion) I Need You To Start A New Post Or Comment On My Post, About Mud Truck's Or Mud Bogging. I Put My Mud Truck On There And It's Driving The Rockcrawler's Mad, Let's All Stick Together, And Have Some Fun. Thank's.
Share · 20 hours ago ·
Mudding Junk It Let Me In. I Am 121Haha121.
19 hours ago
Mudding Junk Just Made A Post Buddy.
19 hours ago
Xrm Jeff quit pickin on the creepy crawlers LMAO
19 hours ago
Buddy Nelson o-no were going to open a can of worms.i love it.lol
19 hours ago
Mudding Junk Did You See It Buddy?
19 hours ago
Buddy Nelson hay ,they started it.lol / it steel won't let me get on it
18 hours ago
Mudding Junk It Was Not Polite. Something I Should Say On Here.
18 hours ago
Buddy Nelson i seen your post ,it's hallarous.
18 hours ago
Mudding Junk Haha. Thank You.
18 hours ago
Now that John has threatened the ban hammer you changed your story to "It was all in fun"
Yet before that you posted on Mudding Junks page:
Buddy Nelson hardlinecrawlers.com said thay will bar me from the site if did not be careful.check it out
4 hours ago
As if you're still looking to bring more trolls to the site. Which is it? You're sorry or You need/want more help?

You would've been way better off to read and comprehend what wontwork posted. Most all of us started out playing in the mud and have progressed to what we do now. If mud is your thing, have at it, don't expect the us to kiss your ass because you have a big truck though. These aren't your little friends that think you're cool because you've got rocks, tractor tires and 01 on your door.

Just out of curiosity....What did we start? You started the numerous threads about your truck. Did we "start it" because we didn't tell you how cool you are? Take a little responsibility for your own actions. (I understand you couldn't do that on Mudding Junks page because they probably would have told you to grow up and stop being a whiny tool.)

As far as the you mudders being so cool...Why did the crawlers go take over the Trucks Gone Wild event the same weekend you were at Morris Mountain acting a fool in your truck?

Draco said:
It's more likely that your intent was to plaster your truck all over the board, have people tell you what a bad ass you and your truck are. (You wanted your ego stroked and walked into the wrong place. Here: Buddy Nelson when i show my truck in action ,to ya'll i get good comments , but not there. they are some good guys on there. go there you see.
20 hours ago) When people didn't respond the way you wanted, you got defensive and it went downhill from there. When you realized you were losing ground, you went for reinforcements with your "mudding" buddies.

You posted your plea help and here comes "Mudding Junk" to the rescue.
Mudding Junk
Please Read This Fan's. This Post Was Made By Buddy Nelson. Alright, All My Mud Truck Friend's I Need Your Input. Go To Hardlinecrawlers.com And Then Click On (General Discussion) I Need You To Start A New Post Or Comment On My Post, About Mud Truck's Or Mud Bogging. I Put My Mud Truck On There And It's Driving The Rockcrawler's Mad, Let's All Stick Together, And Have Some Fun. Thank's.
Share · 20 hours ago ·
Mudding Junk It Let Me In. I Am 121Haha121.
19 hours ago
Mudding Junk Just Made A Post Buddy.
19 hours ago
Xrm Jeff quit pickin on the creepy crawlers LMAO
19 hours ago
Buddy Nelson o-no were going to open a can of worms.i love it.lol
19 hours ago
Mudding Junk Did You See It Buddy?
19 hours ago
Buddy Nelson hay ,they started it.lol / it steel won't let me get on it
18 hours ago
Mudding Junk It Was Not Polite. Something I Should Say On Here.
18 hours ago
Buddy Nelson i seen your post ,it's hallarous.
18 hours ago
Mudding Junk Haha. Thank You.
18 hours ago
Now that John has threatened the ban hammer you changed your story to "It was all in fun"
Yet before that you posted on Mudding Junks page:
Buddy Nelson hardlinecrawlers.com said thay will bar me from the site if did not be careful.check it out
4 hours ago
As if you're still looking to bring more trolls to the site. Which is it? You're sorry or You need/want more help?

You would've been way better off to read and comprehend what wontwork posted. Most all of us started out playing in the mud and have progressed to what we do now. If mud is your thing, have at it, don't expect the us to kiss your ass because you have a big truck though. These aren't your little friends that think you're cool because you've got rocks, tractor tires and 01 on your door.

Just out of curiosity....What did we start? You started the numerous threads about your truck. Did we "start it" because we didn't tell you how cool you are? Take a little responsibility for your own actions. (I understand you couldn't do that on Mudding Junks page because they probably would have told you to grow up and stop being a whiny tool.)

As far as the you mudders being so cool...Why did the crawlers go take over the Trucks Gone Wild event the same weekend you were at Morris Mountain acting a fool in your truck?
thanks for the letter,i won't write you a letter,but seem you think you know my intent more than i do? but in my world your comment don't mine zip to me.and if you look at my post and my post on FB they are the same . i'm sorry you can't see that. i know you don't know me, i'm in no way on a ego trip,i don't have to be.and your a man ,and sounds like your intimated by my big bad truck.