• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

X

Re: What I did before wheeling.

I've always wanted one of those 1 1/2 ton trucks for a tow rig. I was into muscle cars before wheelin.

Re: What I did before wheeling.

my grandparents have a 1927 caddy limo. my great grand dad bought it new in bham. i'll put up some pics soon. it has the wood spoke rims like that one. it'll be in the Nauvoo carshow this month. it is a local favorite and mine too. thumb.gif

cool collection BTW. love the Rivi. 8) 8) 8)

wade

Re: What I did before/besides wheeling.

Nice write up and collection! My dad and I are into street rods too. I've been looking for a A-model coupe or Tudor to rat out. Do you have any connections? Also, have you ever gone to Louisville, KY for the Street Rod Nationals? We're heading up again for the 6 or 7th year. It's always a good time, and there are plenty of beautiful cars to admire, or drool over.

Buddy of mine has two caddy limos like your dads setting in his garage . His are in pretty good shape ,need paint.

Very nice info Wyatt. That shop and all the goods in it is impressive to say the least. I like the culture, though i have not been around it much other than when real young with my uncle (1969 Chevelle SS orig. owner) and various other cars, but no resto or customs.

I am jealous of that aspect of you being around your dad/growing up under his tutlage. If you dive deep enough into anything you can make some connections and if you have some free coin you can be noticed. you've taken this to a huge level so far and are still going. I grew up with a dad that didn't spend money on recreation for any reason whatsoever. He still scoffs at me when I come home with something. I wish I was into the old rods, I keep feeling like I don't have any time to get into it. Oh well, I'll just keep driving junk and wheeling in my head laughing1
I live the rivi, that thing rides nice. It has some awesome glasspacks on it, I laughed at him every time he got on it. :flipoff1: laughing1

Baning Wyatt! It is cool that you and your dad can spend quality time doing something cool.

Thats awesome, You have some nice cars. I would really like to see one of those Limos restored.

InDaShop said:
I would seriously make you a helluva a deal on one. Put in perspective that one pic with the '55 on the trailer behind my crewcab. Those bitches are HUGE! 21' feet long......

Haha thats funny, I would love to have one of those cars, but I wouldn't know where to start and it would just rot away.
I think you should restore one of them.

Nice writup......I enjoyed the read this morning. Thanks! :popcorn:

drool

Man you and your dad have an awesome collection going, that is badass and thanks for finally doing a write up on your "other" hobby :flipoff1:

Seriously, you guys have some very nice rides. ... Hell Im about to go drive around and feild shop for old **** now... damn you Wyatt Pemberton, damn you to hell !! laughing1

You can ask dollar, yesterday on the way out to Hunts-vegas I was pointing out old metal in every driveway and feild... one day the right car / truck will scream at me and it will be AWN, I want to build myself a rat rod to cruise in so bad it kills me !!
( plus Im tired of this ****in 383 sitting in the garage floor that my dad spent a billion dollars on and never did **** with laughing1 )

Man Waytt, I am blown away. I thought your truck was pimp (and don't get me wrong it is), but that Buick is fawking hot. The interior is incredible. drool

bigsilly said:
Man Waytt, I am blown away. I thought your truck was pimp (and don't get me wrong it is), but that Buick is fawking hot. The interior is incredible. drool
Pimp ain't the half of it. That mother of pearl in person is unreal. Love it. That old Caddy is something else as well.

Wyatt, go through all your parts for us. laughing1