• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

x

Re: Hunting a Trailer

Mike George contact numbers; cell (205) 369-4666, home (205) 678-8855. Chelsea, Alabama. Give him a call, he still has his.

InDaShop said:
Ok, I need to get my truck up for sale plain and simple.

I'm digging this trailer for sure though, its a 28ft BP if I could get the same setup in a GN with about 2 more feet in the back for cabinet/woorkbench area. Have to take the queen bed rack deal out of the back though to get buggy in.

8.5 x 28 TTA3 Cargo Mate Elimator w/ Full Living Quaters. Full Walk-On Roof w/Interior ladder and hatch. Great For Racing Small Sports Car, Go-Carts, ATVs or Motorcycle! Features-Triple 5200lb. Torsion Axles, 7' Interior Height,60" Extended Tounge,NO! Beavertail, (6)5,000lb. Rated D-Rings, RV Style Side Door w/RV Latch and Step. Cast Aluminum Front Corners w/Smooth Aluminum Insert and Corner Post, 24" Front Stone Guard, Vinyl Lined Ceiling and Walls, Rubber ATP Flooring, Generator Compartment, Electric Jack, Electrical Package, Dual 15,000 BTU A/C and GAS Furance, This is a full living Quarter Trailer with Queen Bed Fold Down Bunks, Full Bath and Kitchen

That is nice as hell, how much is that trailer?

Get some single 19.5's They have a huge GVWR and you can get some airbags and rock on.

I like the idea of a flatbed with toolboxes hanging off the sides. That is a good plan actually. WAY better than Robs POS idea of lifting the trailer. laughing1

Flatbed is ghey for looks and awesome in function. I have my lifted Pwagon with a huge tool box and some one tons with utility beds, the utility bed trucks are way more functional, but the pwagon is blangin and more comfortable.

Could you lower the torsion bars and drop the rear an inch or two and run some 33's?

Big wheels equals harsh ride. Way noticable read uncomfortable on several vehicles I have had (referring to 20's & 22's on single wheels and big wheel kits on duallys).

Oh noooooos my eyez!

lolcats-finish-him.jpg

lolcats_oh-noes_ihasletgo.jpg

Wyatt start searching chase trucks... thar'd be the look man! lifted SRW on 17's or somethin w/a utility style bed n ****... thumb.gif

Not anything like the one below, but you get the point.. blang tow rig with plenty of storage n **** just need lower sides...

chasetruck.jpg

Call P & P Trailer Sales. They are main yard is just east of Beaumont and thay also have a small yard in Pasadena. They do flat bed conversions that are probably some of the best that I have ever seen. The owners name is Bubba Paschal. Tell him I told you to call. 866-769-7992

So what kinda shape is that Allison transmission in? I vote for buying a new dually. Hell you can get them dirt cheap with 0% financing.

I like knapheide stuff, that is what I run for my utility construction company.

Here is something that might interest you:

westernerstorage.gif

Just buy this and be done with it..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-Freightliner-Toterhome-Trailer_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50059QQihZ022QQitemZ350082420189QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

DavidsCJ7 said:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-Freightliner-Toterhome-Trailer_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50059QQihZ022QQitemZ350082420189QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

x eleventybillion

Wyatt Oneal can get any kind of truck bed you could ever want, I like the looks of the first one you posted. It looks more sleek and cooler than the big boxy ones. On the wheels, the big wheels will ride like totally ass, be ready for that. My wifes little sport TT had 19's and it rode like a damn truck. I truck with them will ride like a semi

DavidsCJ7 said:

2007 model with almost halr a MILLION miles on it..... :eek:

seems high as hell.....

Latest posts