• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

XJ 3 link

call Keith at BNS fab. He did mine on my cherokee with a hp44. Killer skid plate also that it all attached to. Hes in Kirkland.

nother vote for Keith at BNS. TOP NOTCH fabrication work. you cannot go wrong with keith. IMO he is one of the Top guys in the PNW.

I work pretty close with bns making their links and whatnot, I'll give keith a call tomorrow as they are coming home from arizona right now. Looks like they didnt get into koh:booo:

I work pretty close with bns making their links and whatnot, I'll give keith a call tomorrow as they are coming home from arizona right now. Looks like they didnt get into koh:booo:

Thanks man, let me know as you will be making the links for the system.:awesomework:

Sucks they didn't get in though.

-Alex

Back to the drawing board for this one, the BDS bellypan has lower mounts that are 2.5 inches wide, I heard that the RE Superflex joints are 2 5/8ths inches wide and so are similar joints.:booo:

But I found out Currie makes a 2.5 inch JJ so I might end up going this route...

-Alex

Last edited:
Have Keith Whip you a 3 link X-member up? I prefer belly pan style on the XJ's with a separate T-case/trans X-member. If'nn keith is busy busy, im sure Those Guys could do ya good.

Have Keith Whip you a 3 link X-member up? I prefer belly pan style on the XJ's with a separate T-case/trans X-member. If'nn keith is busy busy, im sure Those Guys could do ya good.

Just talked with Keith and he is busy, I am talking with the guys at BDS so maybe I can get even better pricing on this. I would love to have Pat at Those Guys do it but he is pretty swamped at the moment too.

So I was thinking two of these: http://www.currieenterprises.com/cestore/Product.aspx?id=2629

Plus two of these: http://www.currieenterprises.com/cestore/Product.aspx?id=2630

For my lowers, Bunk can you make the tubing work with these joints?

The upper will be using 7/8ths heims.

-Alex

Currently we are out until the end of January, if you can wait that long we can do it and either use the skid you are looking at, or make something custom on the plasma table.

Who here has built/ can built a custom XJ 3 link, I need some work done in the eastside area.

-Alex

Currently we are out until the end of January, if you can wait that long we can do it and either use the skid you are looking at, or make something custom on the plasma table.

Best bet right here man. Pat does great work and has great prices. Worth the wait IMO.:awesomework:

I love the work Pat has done for me, the cage, tube fenders, rockers, axle brackets and the list goes on... But I don't think I can wait that long...

-Alex