• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

XJ pitman are help

NotSoPC

So I know I have heard of an arm from another rig that will work on an XJ with a 6" lift to help with steering angle but dont remember what rig it was from. My brother needs to change his out from the stock arm and only found an arm for $150 or so. I am trying to save him some money as he does not make a ton. He has the teraflex cross over on it now but is other wise stock. Any help as to what rig he could look for in the junk yard would help alot.

MORE drop than the XJ arm.

Ok cool. Would that be enough to correct for the 6N lift or would he still have to buy the more pricey arm? With one kid and one on the way and only one income money is tight so I am just trying to help him find a cheaper option.

Ok cool. Would that be enough to correct for the 6N lift or would he still have to buy the more pricey arm? With one kid and one on the way and only one income money is tight so I am just trying to help him find a cheaper option.

Are you modifying the track bar to match angles? I ran a stock pitman arm at 5.5" lift with no issues, but rest of the angles were changed to match.