• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired XJ Stuff and geared/locked 8.8

y2knole

All parts from a 96 XJ that had 83k miles on the clock. The shell has been scrapped and I kept all the things listed below to part out:

4.0 $500 OBO

NP231 with what looks like an Advance Adapters SYE (that looks to be brand new) AND cv driveshaft - $450 OBO

Ford Explorer 8.8 with 31 spline shafts and disk brakes. still has the stock leaf spring perches.
Has 4.88 gears that look like they arent even broken in yet, Detroit Locker, Crane cover. 5x4.5" bolt pattern - $750 - will include spare shafts at full price. OBO

Its all located in Marietta GA and if you PM me I will most likely get right back to you... Or text at Six Seven 8-4Seven7-Five2One4

Id prefer not to ship any of it but...

Pics of a few things:
explorer88.jpg

np231.jpg

bump.

The 8.8 is spoken for, but all this other stuff is gonna start getting pulled out of it soon!

engine, transmission, t-case, driveshafts etc are all out and ready for pickup!

Re: XJ Stuff and geared/locked 8.8 - LIST UPDATED!

sale of the 8.8 fell through and thats available again.

Its out, and ready for pickup in marietta ga. It is complete with e-brake cables, brake lines, and everything you need to run it except gear oil and rtv! Has stock spring perches, and some surface rust but its good to go.

Also, have a set of XJ springs, front and rear. they are rusty, I have no clue what brand or how much lift they provide, but it was on an xj with 35s so... $100 OBO

Also, a pair of Bilstein 5125 shocks, 24" extended, 15" compressed, 9" travel and the adapters to mount them in a front application like the TJs and XJs use... These shocks have bushings for thru-bolts at both ends and the adapters make them top-mountable - looked htem up and they are $80 each new, so I figure $80 for the pair is reasonable.

Everything else is still available EXCEPT the seats and the miscelaneous. the shell went to the scrap yard today so what I have is what Ive listed.

and if someone wants to buy the detroit I'll consider selling it separate if you include your 31spline 8.8 carrier in the deal.

Make offers,

Theres gotta be someone who can use this 8.8!

Also still have NP231 w/ SYE and CV Driveshaft

and the 4.0

thanks for looking!

The front end is basically what I purchased the whole heap for and Im keeping that. I had a HP30 that was in my TJ that sold a few weeks ago to someone local...