• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

XP or S

J.A.B

Looking at getting a new one

Is the XP really worth the extra $2500

No doubt the XP has nasty power but I almost think that a S is better suited for around here! Just my .02 :dunno: either one is a good choice :dblthumb:

I hear you - but I think my rock rig days are behind me for a while

It seems that the older I get the tighter I get - I'm just tired of having to throw money at it all the time.

Took the RZR4 out yesterday for the first short trail ride(38 miles) :flipoff1:. I love this thing Rides like a Caddy Climes like a Goat. As much as you like the gas you probably should get the 900. Why get rid of the buggy?? Worried you were going to rub you drive shaft :flipoff1:

Oh yea, Get the power steering. :****:

cushmaneaglerider said:
Took the RZR4 out yesterday for the first short trail ride(38 miles) :flipoff1:. I love this thing Rides like a Caddy Climes like a Goat. As much as you like the gas you probably should get the 900. Why get rid of the buggy?? Worried you were going to rub you drive shaft :flipoff1:

Oh yea, Get the power steering. :****:

I just cant afford the rock rigs anymore - just so much money. Seems like $1,000 everytime you ride minimum.

I sure do hope they have the front drive shaft tucked way up out of the way on these :flipgotcha:

onetoncrawler said:
you cant put open headers or TN cut TSLs on a RZR :gay:

:flipoff1: :flipoff1:
I just got some TSL SXs for my 900XP
2012-02-27_10-36-48_306.jpg

with these wheels
M12-Diesel-Black__46782_zoom.jpg

2011 orange madness blue torch A-arms n tie rod kit 1300.00 n hyper carbon fiber dual beadlocks with 26 inch bighorms 2200.00 n trinity full exhaust and programm1200.00 n custom cage n bumper 850.00 n pro armor doors 500.00 wninch n full skida n hid headlights . I'd like 13,500.00.... it has 1430 miles on it n 155 hours n has a under dash radio n kirkeys seats. Im 5'10" and I have about 2 inches of head room

thanks man but the kirkeys would be tough on the back on the long beer drinking rides - I am 5'11 so cage would be tight

lol i totally understand man . i aint pushing it just really just a feeler.. but on your decision on s or xp? it all depemds what u want to do with it. if it was me id do xp. the power is there and the suspension is awesome but the s will get u where u want to go not far be hind a xp either. so its all what u want to do with it

Not a lot of wide trails around here, the S would be the better choice, the XP has more power but a Standard 50" or S will move through the woods a lot faster.

I have both the s and xp. Both are 2012s. The xp is worth every penny in difference. Motor and suspension is way better. You won't even notice the difference in the width or at least I don't.

depends on your game plan, if you wanna haul ass and outrun your buddy the 900. If you want less maintenance and haul ass through tight woods S, think you will enjoy either one, and if you want to hammer down, both are fast in the woods

FroggF350 said:
I just got some TSL SXs for my 900XP

NICE! You gonna have to lift it or trim front? I'd like to put a set on mine too. Gonna look good on there!

nateb83 said:
depends on your game plan, if you wanna haul ass and outrun your buddy the 900. If you want less maintenance and haul ass through tight woods S, think you will enjoy either one, and if you want to hammer down, both are fast in the woods

I'm confused, how is the "S" any less maintinence than the "XP" ??

Thanks for all the input - think I have about decided on an S

I am however curious about the maintenance comment as well. I know there are two different motors and suspension but most else is same I would think?