• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

XRRA Gray Rock 2009! May 2nd-3rd

I might be racing, I've got to see how things go here on the homefront in the next couple of weeks. A new shop in my part of the woods wants to help with me with the entry fee. If he swings the fee it makes it very possible for me. He only has one request I need a better set of tires. Anyone want to let me borrow a set for the weekend. Worse case senario you end up with a new tire.

kid rok said:
I might be racing, I've got to see how things go here on the homefront in the next couple of weeks. A new shop in my part of the woods wants to help with me with the entry fee. If he swings the fee it makes it very possible for me. He only has one request I need a better set of tires. Anyone want to let me borrow a set for the weekend. Worse case senario you end up with a new tire.

what kind you looking for

kid rok said:

You can run mine if you need to. I am out of town so the rig will just be sitting.

Matt O. said:
I doubt there will be Exhibition Races on Sunday this year since XRRA is two days. That will take up all of both days, since they are each viewed as seperate events. Yes, SFWDA Trailfest is being held in conjunction, pretty good idea if you ask me!

I am out that weekend, will be in Destin on a free trip through my wife's work. It is also the weekend prior to my 30th!

Destin huh? Deep sea fishing trip? Destin is like 15 min away from my house. Awesome area to visit if you have never been there before. I am gonna try and make it out again this year to spectate.

Rebel Zuk said:
Destin huh? Deep sea fishing trip? Destin is like 15 min away from my house. Awesome area to visit if you have never been there before. I am gonna try and make it out again this year to spectate.

Nah, wife is having a CRNA Conference for work. All expenses paid for her, so I am tagging along. It is also a few days prior to my 30th bday.

Awww ok, gotcha...Hey well, if you guys are wanting to go out to some of the local bars/clubs at night,,,,,check out AJ's, Howl at the Moon, and Swamp. There are all down on the island where you will be at. AJ's is more of a nightclub, Howl is a dueling piano bar, and Swamp has a big stage where live bands come play. And its spring break down here......Anyways, have fun down here bro, its nice as hell down here.

How many of the local Hardline crew is going to be competing?

Matt I need to borrow your spare and one mechanic glove.I'm going to borrow SUPERCROSSES scooter and I'll get him to put your tire on it for me.I'll need the glove to hold over the exhaust when I crank it up.... :wtflol:......... :woot: :woot:

POPS58 said:
Matt I need to borrow your spare and one mechanic glove.I'm going to borrow SUPERCROSSES scooter and I'll get him to put your tire on it for me.I'll need the glove to hold over the exhaust when I crank it up.... :wtflol:......... :woot: :woot:

Pops thanks for the LAUGH. If only everyone else knew the story. laughing1

Whick day you guys think will be the best from a spectators point of view.
i'm bringin in a couple non-wheelers and want to show them a good time..

saturday because all the rigs will be running, but risk seeing some babysitting...
Or sunday to see some flat out fast times??

Going Saturday, but I am out on Sunday.

Gotta show my support for the local rednecks at the mudraces.

Well know the wife is telling me this conference is going to me mostly work and no play for here, so she wants me to stay. May do it and either race on Sat, or just ride for the weekend

Latest posts