• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

XRRA Gray Rock 2009! May 2nd-3rd

So where does one go to see all the times in finish order? I know what I ran but didn't get a chance to compare.

I think I might have the hang of this buggy finally.

Good to finally race instead of watch. Great time.

Indy Will said:
So where does one go to see all the times in finish order? I know what I ran but didn't get a chance to compare.

I think I might have the hang of this buggy finally.

Good to finally race instead of watch. Great time.

I don't know if times are up on PBB yet, but in a day or so they should be up on XRRA.com.

GStone said:
Wow, we rookies look slow compared to Adam...

How did you feel Sunday after you took that hard hit Saturday? I really thought your buggy was done after I heard that hit.

Cole said:
How did you feel Sunday after you took that hard hit Saturday? I really thought your buggy was done after I heard that hit.

The buggy was fine, just blew up a cheesey heim joint that I just had swapped in there on the steering. As for me, it sure didn't help my torn rotator cuff feel any better.

GStone said:
Wow, we rookies look slow compared to Adam...

No ****!, but it looked like I made decent time on my first lap of the 2nd heat. I think it was around 1:10. I could hear the front end popping on the 1st lap, I'm suprised it made it as far as it did. Its getting fixed this week, thanks to Chase at ECGS, and I'll be better prepared for the Jellice events.

J.A.B said:
Would be even better if you could hear something other than the damn music :****:

And looking at it you would think there were only about 4 or 5 running.

That was a good time. I'm glad I wasn't racin. I would be heading to the bank for a loan for a complete rebuild. Sat was a tough course. Very spectator friendly, not racer friendly. Nice to put some faces with names.

Sat. wasn't kind to us at all. Breaking on the first 2 courses of the day completely fawked us. When the rear shaft decided it wanted to stay on the course, we pretty much called it for the day. Who the hell breaks brand spankin' new full float alloy shafts? Sun. was better as we completed all 4 races. Only 1 broken coilover that didn't really affect us much. Thanks again for the loaner Travis. Looks like we came in 12th on Sun. All new shafts are coming and we'll have the time to get the arb in the rear now. Riding with Syko is ,ummmmm, different :eek:

thank,s p for the r&p and branik guy,s 4 the help and tony we had a unbelievable weekend we were glad to just finch a run :dunno:

Thx for all you racers for putting on a good show, I know the course was rough and the weather wasn't much help either but we all had a great time spectating and riding the trails, an overall great weekend just alittle longer with the pressure washer LOL, good racing!