• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

XRRA @ Gray Rock

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
June 2-3rd – XRRA Eastern Division #2 @ Gray Rock ORV

I hear they still need volunteers, contact Keith Bailey at the ORC if you are interested in helping out with the event.

bigsilly said:
So you going to volunteer Louis or you calling to volunteer ME?

i dunno...been thinking it would be cool to help...get a better feel how things work...but i dont want to end up getting stuck with some bitch made water boy job. i want to see the action first hand....hold a time sheet or something like that....

under_psi said:
i dunno...been thinking it would be cool to help...get a better feel how things work...but i dont want to end up getting stuck with some bitch made water boy job. i want to see the action first hand....hold a time sheet or something like that....

The XRRA staff will probably be doing that stuff... Volunteers will be parking cars, taking money, and assisting recoveries.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Sat. for pros, Sun. for locals that don't want a $350 entry.

that is what i was referring to... "they" being the pros....i know that the locals r gonna be fun too...

John, you going to run the course? i know you have probably already spec'd it out....

braves10and22 said:
We plan on showin' up. We probably won't get to stay long Sunday. We're having our sons first birthday party. I feel old.

How about it... Im not sure who this is so welcome !!

Damn man.... are there going to be any local entries ? Last I knew ORC's rig wasnt going to make it, Lincoln Taco threw in the towel on his chassis rig, now yours is tore down as well ?

Dont make me take the Turd up there ::) ( My **** would blow up and die in the parkin lot if it knew what it took to run XRRA stuff... LOL )

Only "locals" I know that's running is Tim Cameron on Sunday. He'd run Saturday if they allowed rear steer. Bryan Cole might run also if Tim trash talked enough. ;D

I hope they have a good showing because I know the Jellico event was poorly attendend. I was hoping more of the local guys would compete.