• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

XRRA in Cortez, Colorado!!!

bentandtwisted

Just talked to Brians wife, not offical but she keeps a close eye on things and she said it was Brian in the lead after the first two runs by 1.5 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 thumb.gif thumb.gif I showed him all I knew a couple years ago when he was my spotter thumb.gif thumb.gif :flipoff1: That boy can drive :spin: :spin: :spin:

Dusty as hell, they are watering the tracks now after the third runs and will start fourth runs asap. I'll post as soon as I know the top 6 going to the shoot out. Sounds like times are tight, Shannon, Brad, Ray, Brian, Rick are all running good it sounds like thumb.gif

Awards are at 7:00pm at the hotel but it looks like Brian took 2nd place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: hitit hitit hitit :afro: :afro: :afro:

Looks like it was.

1st Brad Lovell
2nd Brian Shirley
3rd Rob Bonny
4th Dusemberry

then he did not know but it was J.T Taylor and Rick Dermo for fifth and sixth

Congrats,good showing Brian.That should move you up in series points for a good finish.

We need to send Kelly out to 'knee-cap' Brad Lovell......damn, that guy is a machine..

Way to go Brian!!!

Awards going on now, here is the top 6 for today, waiting on totals for west cost points.

6th--- Rick Dermo
5th --- J.T Taylor
4th --- Aaron
3rd --- Rob Bonny
2Nd -- Brian Shirley
1St --- brad Lovell

Congrats to all of them on a great race and a great season on the west coast loller.gif loller.gif