• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

yamaha sport sxs rumor

Sum bitch is bad ugly! But I can't wait to see how the parts hold up :dblthumb:

It looks as it has a spike load damper...so do the Arctic Cat Wildcats and they suck, as soon as you upgrade them they break driveshafts at will, it will be interesting to see how this one does!

Re:

Wheels and tires and a cage will make a world of difference in the looks department. Theres a picture on the book of faces of one with 34s and 17s on it and it looks pretty awesome compared to the stock picture

molaugh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 106
Glad to see competition, and something different.

The looks will grow on most people (I start to like it a little more every time i look at it. HATED it at first) . You can tell the designers for the sport 4wheelers were tasked with giving the "look".

Re: Re: yamaha sport sxs rumor

74_Chevota said:
Glad to see competition, and something different.

The looks will grow on most people (I start to like it a little more every time i look at it. HATED it at first) . You can tell the designers for the sport 4wheelers were tasked with giving the "look".
Yeah, it looks like a raptor with a roof.

Facebook changed some stuff and I cant figure out how to link a video now but look up Mountain Performance Inc. on Facebook. Two videos of a turbo Yamaha that will flat out get it.

I'm curious as to how they will do a koh? Sure it's fast but can they actually crawl for an extended period of time? Koh is no joke and I don't think a manual will make it any better.