• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YJ 350 swap radiator

That's what I'm interpreting. A 3/8 npt hole is tapered and it reflects the I.D. of the pipe going in the fitting. So yeah, 9/16 O.D. hole is 3/8 npt.

Re: Re: YJ 350 swap radiator

Forbanger said:
No more ten minute beat downs!!! You play, you pay!! (You really were starting to get brutal)
It's always been cooling just fine I think just the ten or so years this rigs been in service the little push through Clips have taken their toll on the radiator and broken the cross tubes.

This should clean up the front and lil too.

I noticed this fan has a nice guard over the fan. Small enough that any "special" people can't stick their fingers into the fan. :dblthumb:

Re: Re: YJ 350 swap radiator

Eddyj said:
I noticed this fan has a nice guard over the fan. Small enough that any "special" people can't stick their fingers into the fan. :dblthumb:
Already tested!!

2647cab072330ff8d73bedcf7726e548.jpg

Eddyj said:

No who would do something like that??????

Had to flip the fan to the front like I was hoping not to. :'(

b0aca9b83b6d9bece351bd4b6f9986e9.jpg

Needed some serious hammering on bumpstop for lower hose connection. Barely fits...but it fits.

26db813ae071e9b5ceaa6aa3ee251404.jpg

Not going to reuse this hose as its too big. The other radiator had a huge outlet. Just testing clearance.

1fe7b90820d87b99a29db8b59b7a18f9.jpg