• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YJ jeep wiring???

JOOP

I WON a COOKIE
Trying to clean up the wire mess under my YJ hood. On the passenger side is a group of two relays and a plug for something? Anyone know what these are for?

1077338_10153058698175626_1524620156_o.jpg

Lights perhaps? Factory fog?? It's just a little too old for me to be sure. I would just follow them. Gotta go somewhere.....

I can't unplug them and see what doesn't work because the jeep is completely torn apart and not running. I don't think it's lights because there is a separete harness for them.

Those are no longer in my 90YJ.... Kept em attached for a long time for fear of not knowing what they do. I rewired the entire rig and was a happy day getting rid of those stupid things. Heep runs great without em and still dont know what they do :haha:

Those are no longer in my 90YJ.... Kept em attached for a long time for fear of not knowing what they do. I rewired the entire rig and was a happy day getting rid of those stupid things. Heep runs great without em and still dont know what they do :haha:

Did some research one relay is for idle air on the old carb. Dont need that. Haven't quite figured out what the other is for and the weird looking thing is for.