• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

york 210 comp Q's

dove'd85

does anyone have info or a link on the 210's? i am running one but i am curious as to how many amps it draws at any givin time?

and what kind of psi they put out...

i am running mine off of a 30amp relay and have had no problems what so ever with it, but i feel like it draws more amperage then that?

thanks in advance for yer input:beer:

does anyone have info or a link on the 210's? i am running one but i am curious as to how many amps it draws at any givin time?

and what kind of psi they put out...

i am running mine off of a 30amp relay and have had no problems what so ever with it, but i feel like it draws more amperage then that?

thanks in advance for yer input:beer:

The electric clutch should pull low amps---12-14amp at the very most.

As for the specs look here http://www.onboardair.com/ They used to have all the specs listed along with blow ups of the compressors and repair manuals.

The electric clutch should pull low amps---12-14amp at the very most.

As for the specs look here http://www.onboardair.com/ They used to have all the specs listed along with blow ups of the compressors and repair manuals.

thanks for the link mike:cool:

the clutch only draws 3-5 amps...

after reading a bit in that section i think i need to check my oil:D

and make a dipstick for my york:awesomework:

thanks again mike.

they say the pump out 3-4 cfm

does this somehow equate into psi? or?

thanks for the link mike:cool:

the clutch only draws 3-5 amps...

after reading a bit in that section i think i need to check my oil:D

and make a dipstick for my york:awesomework:

thanks again mike.

they say the pump out 3-4 cfm

does this somehow equate into psi? or?

For some reason 12-15amps stuck(but that was off my old worn out head).

CFM is volumn or flow of air. To get any decent PSi from that you need some sort of air tank. As for the 3-4 CFM at what rpm is that at? Mine runs a 100psi system on my rig(for my arb's)

For some reason 12-15amps stuck(but that was off my old worn out head).

CFM is volumn or flow of air. To get any decent PSi from that you need some sort of air tank. As for the 3-4 CFM at what rpm is that at? Mine runs a 100psi system on my rig(for my arb's)

yeah maybe what i read i didn't fully under stand.. but it said something along the lines of if you leave the swith to the comp on it will train your battery because the clutch draws 3-5 amps

also the cfm reading was in a range of rpm's fom 1000-2000 rpms. i also found out it was not a good idea to run the pump above 2000 rpms for an extended period of time because it can burn up the pump due to excisive heat... which is odd because someone told me that if i ran the pump at an idle (around 1000 rpms) that it would burn up the pump... guess they were wrong eh? lol

did you get my voicemail the other day?:eeek:

also i have a 3.5 gallon tank with a 90-125 psi preasure switch. i was thinking about hooking up another tank to that one for more volume to allow for air tools/airing up all four tires

mine running at about 850 rpm will put out more air at 100 psi then can fit thru the schreder valve on a tire.

i use a dime under the throttle cable, if someone else needs air i charge them the dime:fawkdancesmiley:

The pump doesnt really make pressure, you have to have some type of resistance to make pressure, like a tank. Flow x resistance = pressure. I run mine up to 125 with a standard shop compressor switch, it pumps into a 2.5 gallon tank. at an idle it will fill the tank in about 50 sec (im running very small pulley = slow) then I can fill a 35 in just over in minute with a charged tank and the compressor keeping up.

And yes the clutch will drain you battery if you leave it on. Run the lead through a wire that is turned on with the key and you wont have a problem so long as you shut the key off.

I think the pump produces well more than 3-4 cfm, but that will also depend on engine speed.

An air die grinder might only pull 3-4 psi, but at 2,000rpms (engine) and a small tank, the pump will be cycling on/off.

when i was testing mine it got the air tank up to 300psi + with out a pressure switch...so they will make stuff go boom if not switched properly...they will also smoke hoses if hooked directly to the pump they get pretty hot.....:;:beer:

when i was testing mine it got the air tank up to 300psi + with out a pressure switch...so they will make stuff go boom if not switched properly...they will also smoke hoses if hooked directly to the pump they get pretty hot.....:;:beer:

need boiler cert for that kinda pressures!!

I have seen alot of people use them with no tank at all. Turn it on and use it.

yes. I run soft copper line right off mine for a bit to give things at least a little chance to cool off before hitting the rubber line.

I think the pump produces well more than 3-4 cfm, but that will also depend on engine speed.

An air die grinder might only pull 3-4 psi, but at 2,000rpms (engine) and a small tank, the pump will be cycling on/off.

Reck your figures--those types of tools are air hogs.