• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Yota brake lines

Grommit327

Am I just an idiot (don't really need to answer that one :D) or why can't I find premade up brake lines with 10mm x 1.0 inverted flare fittings on them. NAPA looked at me like I had no clue what I was talking about and every vehicle came with standard fittings on it. I was able to find some metric bubble flare fittings on 3/16" line but it didn't say what the fitting size was...the thread looked too fine. And couldn't find anything on summit in the premade form. Any help?

Am I just an idiot (don't really need to answer that one :D) or why can't I find premade up brake lines with 10mm x 1.0 inverted flare fittings on them. NAPA looked at me like I had no clue what I was talking about and every vehicle came with standard fittings on it. I was able to find some metric bubble flare fittings on 3/16" line but it didn't say what the fitting size was...the thread looked too fine. And couldn't find anything on summit in the premade form. Any help?

Now you know why I have a sizeable collection of used 10mm ends and a good flare tool. :D