• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired yota trail rig SOLD!!!

BamaReno

after much debate, i have decided to sell my toyota truck. very dependable, built right and ready for the woods.. here is a run down of parts on the truck

92 model regular cab
fresh 22re.. new rod and main bearings, water and oil pump. new timing chain, plugs, wires, cap
w56 5 speed trans
dual stock transfer cases w/ bud built cross member
bomb proof motor and transfer case mounts

front axle... SAS, 85' front axle, longfields, hi steer, ARP knuckle studs, 5.29s w/ detroit lockers, IFS front rotors and calipers
rear axle... IFS width, 5.29s w/ welded carrier, stock shafts and drum brakes

5'' trail gear lift springs w/ 6'' shackles and 3'' body lift
long spline front drive shaft w/ creeper joints
header w/ flowmaster and turn downs
all pro style tube bed and custom tube front bumper
tabor 9k winch
85% or better 36x13.50 iroks on aluminum wheels
aluminum tool box
head lights, tail lights and brake lights work.. no blinkers
CD player
4 runner bucket seats

like i said, the truck is very reliable and turn key ready to wheel.. road manners are so so... it pulls very well in high gear but i generally trailer close to the woods because of welded rear and expensive tires
not really looking to trade... title in hand, located in bham al.. txt is best, i dont answer #s i dont know 205-369-9956
$7000

pics on the way thumb.gif

Re: yota trail rig

im not very tech savy, waiting on a friend to post for me as soon as he gets home... or i can send to someone who would post for me thumb.gif

bump.. offers :dunno: comment or crack on it, lets keep it up top

bump.. nobody interested in a capable, turn key ride :dunno: make offer, price negotiable

The Hank sticker makes it my perfect huntin/beer drinkin truck. :****: I just don't have the spare money layin around to have it. Kinda upset nobody bumped it for you. I like it!!

top.. price negotiable :****: make offer

bump.. have a complete 3rd w/ yukon 5.29s and ARB air locker that goes with the truck :fish:

billstoy said:
how much for just the third?

rather jus sell it with the truck for now.. I got it with intentions of installing in the rear, jus haven't done it yet. if something changes ill get in touch with you first thumb.gif

1900 views and no offers :dunno solid truck ready to wheel