• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Your Memorial Weekend Plans

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
I am still pushing to head east for some fun over in manashtash--just not sure on what side I will be camping

But if you end up going over please remember these important things.

1) If you are runing 33" or small tires please be ready to not get very far/have a ton of trouble--I am not trying to be a **** but judging by the snow pack and the fact this will be my 10th year heading over thats just from my experiance.
2) If your heading over just to play on the rocks well--don't bother because we will be very lucky to see much of the rocks if any at all.
3) This is a very important one. If you get out into an open area and you canot tell where the trail is--please be very carefull to "not" tear the ground up as you are more than likely in a medow. Also if you
are in section (and 2 of them come to my mind) thats pretty muddy please remember to try your best and tread lighly "not" to make it worse. I personally have no problems coming up and talking to somebody who is threatening my ability to play up there....

Also if anybody has anything to add that I forgot (and would like it added to my post then go ahead and pm me) please do....

:redneck: well if ya don't mind hanging out with us..:devil2: me,Mark m.,hunter1,lj70,toyolet,and like 3 other rigs,if not more will be camping at new manastash camp ground,leaving thur. morn.early...:redneck: :clappy: :clappy:

Last edited:
stealthrunner said:
:redneck: well if ya don't mind hanging out with us..:devil2: me,Mark m.,hunter1,lj70,toyolet,and like 3 other rigs,if not more will be camping at new manastash camp ground,leaving wend. morn.early...:redneck: :clappy: :clappy:

What camp ground?

Crash- where is Manashatashahshshs or how ever its pronounced? Whats the wheeling like? Sounds like snow wheeling only. I might head that way. TSF is sure close though. We'll see.

I'm suprised I'v never seen you there, my group has been going there for the last 7 years. We always camp on the 410 side, just past the bridge after the turnoff to Ravens Roost, I think it's called milk pond? or not. See you in the snow.:cheer:

binderbound said:
Crash- where is Manashatashahshshs or how ever its pronounced? Whats the wheeling like? Sounds like snow wheeling only. I might head that way. TSF is sure close though. We'll see.

Dan it's the Naches area. Manastash is one of the primary ridges in the area.

You know where I'll be Crash.....come by and drive the Jeep....if you dare :flipoff:

We have plans to go to Little Naches with a group that goes every year for Memorial. I am not sure where they camp.

On Sunday (May 7th) we took a drive up NF19 and hit snow a few miles in. We turned around and headed back out to the Raven Roost turn off. We head up Fifes Ridge until we hit snow. Then we did the same with the road to Raven Roost. The snow was down low.

crash said:
And people think they will be seeing rocks--- I don't think so..:D

Oh we will. Dirtball and GaryTJ are going to get stuck up there next weekend. Thier exhausts will melt all the snow for us. :flipoff:

Binder said:
Dan it's the Naches area. Manastash is one of the primary ridges in the area.
Yep, Dan, you've been there on the IH trips. Manashtash generally includes Little Naches, Milk Creek/Pond, Funny/Moonrocks, Rock Creek, Bald Mountain.

Jay W said:
Yep, Dan, you've been there on the IH trips. Manashtash generally includes Little Naches, Milk Creek/Pond, Funny/Moonrocks, Rock Creek, Bald Mountain.

and quartz mountain and shoestring and buck meadows and divide ridge and ....