• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Youth 4 or 5 point harness

e4cutler

I'm adding a back seat to the jeep so my 6 year old can go wheeling with me but I'm questioning the right harness to get. I have Pro Armors in the front and would like to put the same in the back but I'm not sure it would do the job. Plus they don't have a submarine strap which I would prefer. What harnesses have y'all used for your kids?

PRP 2.0 They have padded shoulders and an anti sub belt. I think they would be a good fit.

+1 on the PRP 2.0s. Thats what I run in the back of mine. Very comfy for the kiddos.
You might have this covered, but depending on his size at 6 you may still need a booster seat in the back to make sure the lap belts get across his hips and not belly. I had o do that for a my daughter for a year.

9d79ac1bbf7a4cb17172621f184b8dcb.jpg

Not a great pic of the harnesses themselves, but you can see they have a good amount of padding on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joho75287 said:
+1 on the PRP 2.0s. Thats what I run in the back of mine. Very comfy for the kiddos.
You might have this covered, but depending on his size at 6 you may still need a booster seat in the back to make sure the lap belts get across his hips and not belly. I had o do that for a my daughter for a year.

The booster seat is a good idea! I'm gonna bet the booster he has now won't fit in the bucket seat so I may have to find another one.

rednecklights said:
I tried a couple different styles. Still looking.... Who has the best prices on the prp's ?

Wide Open Designs when I bought mine. Quick shipping too.

I wasn't able to find the 2.0 on PRP's website, is that a belt that was discontinued?

I used prp for mine, I ordered seats and harnesses straight from prp and had them within a week. They didn't cut the submarine belt slot in the premie seat and I called them and they told me to use it while they sent another one with the belt slot since we had a ride planned for that weekend. Really good to deal with.