• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

Re: Re: YouTube of the day

I've got a buddy that wheels with them and he keeps inviting to wheel there.
Merman (Uriel) has got a badass turbo toy buggy that flat out works. My boy Larry just swapped in a hoped up 302 cause he's got the bouncer bug :****:

TacomaJD said:
I fawkin' love that white GotPropane truggy! Wonder if those are sticky Iroks :dunno:

Last time I talked to him they were stickies and slap full of water.

Re: Re: YouTube of the day

For extra gripping weight. Water in the tires is amazing, as long as your running gear can handle it :****:

Re:

Hmm. Interesting. I was thinking it helping in those situations when you have a front tire way up in the air on one side, to help weight it back down some.

TacomaJD said:

this was just a few miles from where i live.. .gov re-introduced the elk a few years back in this valley.. they're starting to spread out now and getting more used to people. there were a few permits issued to take down some that were damaging crops and such for the first time this year..

Re:

I got chased by a small black bear one time as a kid in Cade's Cove up there lol. We used to do family vacations up there every year til us kids got older.

Now me and a bunch of my friends just go rent a cabin in Gatlinburg every year the weekend of my birthday in January, grill out, shoot pool, hot tub, and drink all weekend. Lol

haha yeah the wife and i normally vacation in gatlanburg… we don't like leaving the mountains haha..

went over to cades cove the last 2 years and saw several bears both times.. this year i walked right up on a small buck just laying in a patch of clover got within just a few feet of him he never moved..

Re:

That's exactly how the bear chased started. There was a huuuuge buck, like solid 10 pointer standing in a field near the road. We stopped and dad was gonna see how close he could get to it by walking toward it. I decided to get out and do some creeping also and bam, out of the woods down the road came a little black bear full speed running right toward dad and I. I bout shat myself, started running, dad caught up and snatched me up, and hauled ass back to the car haha. Good times.

When I was 2 Mom and Dad had a VW camper that they took me camping in Wisconsin in. Mom and Dad had caught some fish they had fried up and we were sat down at a picnic table eating when 3 grizzles rambled out of the woods and sauntered straight over to the table. Mom grabbed me, ran into the camper, and locked Dad out. She said she wasn't going to open the door until the bears were gone. The worst part was that Dad's gun was locked in the camper with us. So Dad threw firewood at the bears until they left. :****: