• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

zukimaster said:
^^^^^ Guess that's a interesting way to kill yourself!

I want to know the story behind it ...

Why was the truck with empty trailer just sitting there? What was on the trailer? Why does the driver of the jump car seem to intentionally hit the trailer? It almost seems like someone with massive balls was attempting a stunt. But surely no one with enough resources to have access to equipment like that is dumb enough to think an idea like that was smart?

patooyee said:

Why was the truck with empty trailer just sitting there? What was on the trailer? Why does the driver of the jump car seem to intentionally hit the trailer? It almost seems like someone with massive balls was attempting a stunt. But surely no one with enough resources to have access to equipment like that is dumb enough to think an idea like that was smart?

I saw that on the news this morning not sure why the truck and trailer was there but they think the guy driving may have been impaired. He's in the hospital in serious condition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff69 said:
I saw that on the news this morning not sure why the truck and trailer was there but they think the guy driving may have been impaired. He's in the hospital in serious condition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/quot] I beleive it was staged, i watched it and paused it a bunch, the truck sitting on the side of the road, has the ramp down on the trailer! but ****!

patooyee said:

I went to school with the guy driving the Jeep and the wreck happened a few miles down the road from where I work. His name is Greg Harris and he got into drugs pretty bad. The Ford truck broke down and they took the car they were hauling to go get some help. The reason Greg was getting filmed is because he was all over the road and the kids filming called the cops about 10 miles back and were waiting for the Highway patrol to catch up. If the trailer wasn't there he would have been dead. Here is a Facebook album of the kids truck he hit. https://www.facebook.com/mike.ryan.1671897/media_set?set=a.10152248981284389.1073741825.705804388&type=1

Re: Re: YouTube of the day

Seems legit!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfsMMVgIToA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Latest posts