• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

5BrothersFabrication said:
No doubt I'd turn her over a bar stool, but A/B/barely C tits are a no-go at this station.

Not sure whart you were looking at man but the one in the passenger side was not an a or b.

this is actually a video I put together, A little while ago.. I found a Redbull that I was really craving in my truck, unopened but warm.. I wanted some ice, didn't want to walk upstairs.. Was going to put it in my little Freezer and that's when I remembered that the freezer had froze up , and some special friend of mine put a towel in there... Which was impossible to get any of it out. So I was thinking about that and then some of very few uses I have for my go Pro and a little light went off... Well fellas here's the video I hope you enjoy and learn something from it.. Hahahahahahaha. Sorry I forget about the audio not being able to pick up my voice so you may not be able to hear all of it.. And I hate that because it was very very important stuff as usual.. :woot: pay close attention to the fancy Handwork.. I'm expecting several million views!
Also. Just so everyone knows I have a normal hand and arm.. haha Dam camera makes things look so weird..

http://youtu.be/3JqH_yTwoWk

Re:

Strap that bad boy to your head for a day. "A day in the life of Kush."

I'd watch it and possibly give it a like.

jeepmedic said:
Jesus Christ...I cringed while watching that... Someone needs a headspace and timing gauge and some ****ing CLP. His platoon sergeant needs his ass kicked.

Head space and timing....go and no go. Fire no fire. And put some ****ing lube on that dry bitch. Maybe clean it like it is the one thing that will bring you home in one piece. Learn to properly clear a ****ing jam. This douche nozzle should spend less time on his go pro and more time on ****ing drills with his weapon. He also doesn't even see where his rounds are impacting, or the metal that happens to be stopping the M2 from being 60+ years old and still kicking ass. This is why you put a competent, confident, fearless motherfucker in a turret. His ass would have been drug out of that turret after the second jam and when his voice went squirrely.

Latest posts