• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

Re:

tonybolton said:
Damn....why have I not heard of this?!

http://youtu.be/1cNSfuBAApI

This is the one I have, minus the getting under low **** issue I don't have any of the other problems. It truly is the Cadillac of creepers. Matter of fact, that's what everybody at work calls it. It big, heavy, and plush. I love it.

JCW70AR.jpg

Re: Re:

5BrothersFabrication said:
This is the one I have, minus the getting under low **** issue I don't have any of the other problems. It truly is the Cadillac of creepers. Matter of fact, that's what everybody at work calls it. It big, heavy, and plush. I love it.

JCW70AR.jpg
Damn....can't hide money

Re:

5BrothersFabrication said:

JCW70AR.jpg
I feel like my creeper's job is to keep me up off the oil that invariably gets spilled on the floor. The creeper rug fails at this

Re: Re:

blacksheep10 said:
I feel like my creeper's job is to keep me up off the oil that invariably gets spilled on the floor. The creeper rug fails at this
I agree, but think it would be awesome to pack in the trailer box for trail repairs.