• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

Holy hell...this is a good one! This buggy was built by a shop in NC and I'm not sure where the owner was for this video, but these guys pull up on some sort of side by side and start going over it pointing out everything they see.

"Where's the turbo?" HAHA

"Maybe it's got that variable valve timing and it just spools up...I had a car like that once!" LOL

"There's no intercooler either"

"Something like this has got to have more power than just a Toyota 4 cylinder" SHEEEEIIIITTT...better recognize the WEEEEEPOOOWWWW!!!!!!

Fast FZ09 | Insane Rock CRAWLER | Off Road Beast!

Re:

Lol yeah I seen that vid awhile back of those dudes checking out George's buggy. Man who just crawls on a stranger's rig and trailer like that?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Most of y'all have probably already seen this and it's probably been posted before but just in case here it is.

https://youtu.be/vpenUvtiiUQ

MoparMan said:
Most of y'all have probably already seen this and it's probably been posted before but just in case here it is.

https://youtu.be/vpenUvtiiUQ

If that was me being pulled they would be better off to not stop if they did that. Someone would die and get burnt in their truck.

Re:

tonybolton said:
Bruised a few things.....killed a steering hose and tweaked cage a tad. 11pm extraction.

Glad it wasn't worse! Dam was that this past weekend??? You riding this weekend?

pholmann said:
If that was me being pulled they would be better off to not stop if they did that. Someone would die and get burnt in their truck.

X2 That kid/person needs a ass kicking.

Re:

TBItoy said:
Lol @ the stupid truck tug video.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

This is very true. One guy won a broke truck. The other guy would've won a broke jaw, nose and some missing teeth.

Re:

pholmann said:
This is very true. One guy won a broke truck. The other guy would've won a broke jaw, nose and some missing teeth.

Possibly....never knew what led up to this. Maybe the other guy ****ed his sister and mom and showed him the video. Maybe he stole his lunch money from K-12th grade. Maybe, it was the best hot lap I have seen on Youtube, ever. :driving:

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Possibly....never knew what led up to this. Maybe the other guy ****ed his sister and mom and showed him the video. Maybe he stole his lunch money from K-12th grade. Maybe, it was the best hot lap I have seen on Youtube, ever. :driving:

Ha, I love your take on stuff Kel :****:

I have a feeling it might have stemmed from a bunch of bowtie loving fags trying to tease him about driving a Dodge :stir: