• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

tonybolton said:
Don't **** with this gangsta......ain't nothin' for him to rip **** up. And by ****...I mean a bag of potato chips after a hard struggle.

Full video! White Boy Gangsta Crip "Today I got time Cuz" @OgEazo[

I have an employee who is not quite that bad, but close. The hilarious part is that his mouth has got him permanently ****ed up. He can't move the right side of his jaw because someone smashed it with a 2x4 once and his bones are fused together. He's blind in his right eye from a separate incident and he's brain damaged from another one. He's borderline retarded but is a moderately hard worker so I keep him around. He is annoying as **** though. He is 18, has 3 kids from 3 baby's mama's, one of which is 5 years old already, and is engaged to be married to a 4th chick. He hits on every female employee we have, ugly or hot, acts like he is God's gift to Earth. He's about 5'5" and 120 lbs but the way he talks he clearly believes he is about 7'8" and 400 lbs of pure unadulterated muscle with a penis that makes women quiver with desire.

'Course, I only have one baby and I'm married to the mama, so maybe he has more game than me. :)