• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

I'm pretty sure the laugh I had over that video pushed me over the line for the definitely going to hell line. That's some funny ****!

^^ WOW must have been a air bubble between the left brain and right brain, what goes through peoples minds :wtflol:

Oh yeah you bet I watched that when I saw it come across my YouTube home page. Those videos are a win no matter which way you slice it. HP and women...need I say more?

blacksheep10 said:
Generally don't watch, but there was some good **** there. Wayland Campbell was hucking the **** out of the KOH car. Monster trucks in the whoops looks terrifying. Dude on teh dirbike was sending it. I had goosebumps and a tight stomach every time he took off.

Hell yeah, at first I thought the monster trucks were gonna be lame, but they got some pretty damn big air! Makes my sticker peck out watching them dirt bike guys. That's the **** I always wished I could do. I was not good on mx track. Granted I did not spend ample time practicing, I was not good at calculating big jumps. Wrecked out a couple times pretty hard and said **** it and got into street bikes. I was much more skilled on street bikes doing track days. Timing and precision were more easily calculated on a predictable paved/tarmac surface than jumping through the air hoping you don't case out or overshoot the jump. Haha.

Re: Re: YouTube of the day

tonybolton said:
Have you priced that factor 55 stuff......they're proud of that ****....

That **** is top shelf ****. The secret severice uses that ****!!! :****: