• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Yukon

I just went with 10 factory to replace my damaged yukons. Trying to reuse my Yukon joint, but even it has been a pain at this point

Matt O. said:
I just went with 10 factory to replace my damaged yukons. Trying to reuse my Yukon joint, but even it has been a pain at this point
We got free tenfactory stubs from Ron out there. I was impressed with what they put up with, Long joints and Alloy inners held up well too. We were unfriendly in a couple of spots :woody:

Matt O. said:
Epic Fail. If you have 1500k in axles and joints I do feel bad for you. You can get a set of RCV's for $1700 or so on one of their group buys...

Front with superjoints 1K
Rear 35spline $350
Ring&pinions $500

All Yukon. I'm not worried about the R&P's, but if I have luck like ya'll with the axles its gonna suck.

Keith was telling me that Yukon has improved their axles so I'm hoping for the best.

Cubby said:
Front with superjoints 1K
Rear 35spline $350
Ring&pinions $500

All Yukon. I'm not worried about the R&P's, but if I have luck like ya'll with the axles its gonna suck.

Keith was telling me that Yukon has improved their axles so I'm hoping for the best.

I got a nice Dana 60 Yukon ring and pinion forsale ;D

Cole said:
I got a nice Dana 60 Yukon ring and pinion forsale ;D

Don't be trying to sell me more junk. Can't you see I've bought plenty.... ;D

Nah, in all fairness I can't bash the stuff until it breaks. It does have a lifetime warranty, but I'm not so sure how much good that is considering I still haven't gotten my longside inner I ordered 6 months ago.

Warranty helps, but on gears most people still have to pay someone to set them up and that is not covered. I have a spare set of gears for mine, brand new in box, nice to have a little piece of mind. Yukon use to be super easy with warranty, I would just give my broke to Keith and he hands me new. I was told they have cracked down on their warranty policy and it is more painful to return things. I was told it was because they number of failures was so high, but that may not be true, just what I heard. I am lucky to have a buddy in WA that literally lives right across from Randy's. He wheels with the warranty manager. I can send him my broke and he can walk it over and walk out with new and ship it back. Nice to have!

Im going with Richmond Pro gear in the front and cleaning the buggy up and it will be forsale shortly :****:

jb said:
why u selling ur buggy that thing is bad to the bone!!!!!

Honestly im sorta burnt out right now. I just bought a house and would rather focus on that plus I want a RazorS.

Cole said:
Honestly im sorta burnt out right now. I just bought a house and would rather focus on that plus I want a RazorS.

Its just a little fun ;D
19964_309300289183_508369183_326301.jpg

Cole said:

That was where i was at when I sold mine. Really liked the jeep and really enjoyed riding but I haven't missed it the first time. I miss seeing alot of people but that is about it. I bought a 750 Brute Force so me and my son could still get in the woods. A house is wise investment being young as you are.

blacksheep10 said:
bullshit, with teh S he'll still be in the woods, just shooting vids full time again and telling you how he would have hit that line if he had a buggy here :flipoff1:

Exactly

Keep the buggy man, you are going to lose on it and with a house it will be hard to come up with the funds to build another. If you own it free and clear, keep it and use it when you can. It is not like you have to travel for hours to ride where you are. Otherwise you are just getting some cash that you are going to buy more toys with. I know how you operate...

Cole said:

i've got a rzr not near as fun as beating on the ole tj!!!!!!! But it's a hell of a lot cheaper to operate than a full blown rig!!!

"HOUSE" not a bad investment since the economy has went down the drain!!!!!!!

probably about the best the housing market is gonna get in our lifetime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck on the RIG

any idea of how much you might be selling it for??????????

A-line said:
MY GOD MAN How much US Dollars will you take for this?

If you are seriously interested send me a pm that goes for anybody else who may be interested also