• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Zero turn mowers, What's crap what's good?

They all over craigslist, pick ya one out! Very well built unit from what I can tell. But hell, I didn't buy a commercial zero turn, so I'm wrong anyways. :flipoff1:

X320 top speed 6.2 mph, Hustler Raptor SD top speed 7.5 mph (unless you have to manipulate the sticks to make it go straight then it slows down), so honestly I don't feel there's much of any benefits the Raptor SD has over this X320, except for it can spin. The X320 has a much sharper turning radius than my old mickey mouse mower too. And hell, it's even got cruise control! Don't think that's an option on zero turn! :flipoff1:

Good. Come mow my yard. I'll have a couple beers waiting on ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update, mowed over at the farm today. Mower is total badass! Scalped the ground in a few places though bc it's such shitty uneven terrain over there, but it shaved about an hour off the time it took on the old one and didn't have to back up and go back over the thick stuff twice. It side-hills so much better than my old one too.

One thing about the 54" deck though, it's super badass for trimming around stuff because it sticks out, but you can fawk up the ditches in a hurry by marring the side of the deck in the ground with the blades going. 54" is definitely as big as I would need to go for what I mow, I'm glad I didn't get a 60" zero turn for sure now.

I think you would have said the same thing if you had bought this! Lmao
16229313eb4524d8d71331640db0360d.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Latest posts