• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ZJ Cage and fender flairs

Last night I was able to work for a while and got most of the "X" weaved in between the top rails. I got all but the very last piece of the entire cage done. Then I get to weld it all together. I used a piece of OSB that had a straight edge to lay out the "X" pattern. It worked great because it could bend the follow the roof and still have a staight line.

DSCF3504.jpg

DSCF3506.jpg

DSCF3507.jpg

Last edited:
If it were me, I would try to fit a tube under the fender and tie the A-pillar in with your ARB bumper... that would tie the front end in with the rest of the cage and stiffen up the unibody quite a bit, I would think.

I think it turned out really sweet dude.

If it were me, I would try to fit a tube under the fender and tie the A-pillar in with your ARB bumper... that would tie the front end in with the rest of the cage and stiffen up the unibody quite a bit, I would think.

Wouldnt that make it an exo then?:corn:

X2 Deffenently, I, see extra toob:rolleyes::awesomework: