• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Zukkev!

NotMatt

Zukkev is your new tech moderator. As you might have noticed, the site has grown in leaps and bounds since it first started way back when. It's gotten to the point that we needed some additional help in the moderation of some areas, including the tech section. I and some others nominated Kevin (zukkev) and Crash invited him on board as a mod for this area, including all tech subforums. I'm super stoked cause Kevin knows his stuff and always keeps a level head. Welcome Kevin!

He clearly knows alot in my book. And is level headed as mentioned and should be a fair guy (for a sami guy:D).

Good job Kev!:beer::beer:

Last edited:
B-rad, sorry I accidently screwed up your post in here:haha::redneck:...Thanks alot for ALL the kind words that I accidently deleted!:haha: Definitely gonna take some gettin' used to!!!:beer:

B-rad, sorry I accidently screwed up your post in here:haha::redneck:...Thanks alot for ALL the kind words that I accidently deleted!:haha: Definitely gonna take some gettin' used to!!!:beer:

Yep gotta be careful to hit the "Quote" button instead of the "Edit" button. :cool: