• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rurnt' debit cards/ wallets

The Luke

No matter how hard I try to set my wallet on the toolbox or whatever, I end up getting grit in my wallet and probably 2x a year I have to get new debit cards. What kind of wallets do y'all carry? Anybody else have these issues? Or am I just a dirty, linus MFer?

Tony need not respond as we all know his tires and seats are packed full of hundos.

Re:

I started flipping the cards with the mag strip down. I had an issue with them breaking along the top edge.
Trifold leather.

Re:

Levis wallet from amazon.....

And how it always is....no cash jus a year pass to windrock. I'm a simple dude...

e14050b11806f9527050572bcf2c67e7.jpg

Hot pink duct tape, before that it was camo duct tape.

I put business cards between my debit cards.

It's a blessing in disguise. I purposely get at least 3-5 new cards a year anyway. Change the pin every time

I have this same problem and looking to see some ideas. I tend to have a number of receipts/notes in my wallet for various things and there are quite a few plastic cards between various ID's, Sam's Club cards, credit cards, debit cards, health care HSA cards, etc, so putting a business card between each card is going to make it way too fat. Although that aluminum thing looks neat, it doesn't seem like it's going to carry enough stuff and then you are sitting on a chunk of aluminum.

jeeptj99 said:
https://www.trayvax.com/collections/original-collection

Trayvax all the way. Love mine. I was breaking cards all the time until I got this thing. plus it keeps me from filling mine full of junk and actually putting my receipts where they go.

I had the same problem. Cards would get nasty and stop working would also break them. That all stopped when I got my Trayvax. I love mine! Its small and fits in my front pocket no problem. Would definitely recommend one.

jeeptj99 said:
https://www.trayvax.com/collections/original-collection

Trayvax all the way. Love mine. I was breaking cards all the time until I got this thing. plus it keeps me from filling mine full of junk and actually putting my receipts where they go.

I'd also recommend this one. I got "the original" for Christmas. Wasn't sure at first if I'd like it but so far so good. I hate things in my pockets and this one is small enough that it's not obnoxious.

giles45shop said:
I have this same problem and looking to see some ideas. I tend to have a number of receipts/notes in my wallet for various things and there are quite a few plastic cards between various ID's, Sam's Club cards, credit cards, debit cards, health care HSA cards, etc, so putting a business card between each card is going to make it way too fat. Although that aluminum thing looks neat, it doesn't seem like it's going to carry enough stuff and then you are sitting on a chunk of aluminum.

I don't even notice mine unless it gets twisted in my pants somehow. I love it. I hate having a big wallet in my pants it actually makes my back hurt. A buddy of mine showed me his and I thought i'd try it and I absolutely love it.

wizzo said:
I'd also recommend this one. I got "the original" for Christmas. Wasn't sure at first if I'd like it but so far so good. I hate things in my pockets and this one is small enough that it's not obnoxious.

I had the original for about a year and ended up getting the new leather one 2 Christmases ago. I love it!

I am looking at the axis and the element. Can't decide between the two. I may order both and then decide. I just counted and I have 11 cards that are non negotiable have to carry and then 2 more that I prefer to carry. I already carry a money clip style wallet in my front pocket. This should actually be smaller.

Anyone had both these models that cares to compare? Also, can one of you fellas post pictures of them open? All the pictures on the website seem to be the same and don't show what I want to see.

creepycrawly said:
I am looking at the axis and the element. Can't decide between the two. I may order both and then decide. I just counted and I have 11 cards that are non negotiable have to carry and then 2 more that I prefer to carry. I already carry a money clip style wallet in my front pocket. This should actually be smaller.

Anyone had both these models that cares to compare? Also, can one of you fellas post pictures of them open? All the pictures on the website seem to be the same and don't show what I want to see.

I have had the original and now have the element. The original was awesome but I got to where I hated the velcro. The element has an awesome leather strap that holds in together and snaps really secure. I have 9 cards in mine and it's tight. 11 would be pushing it imho. Here are some pictures of mine.
801e24e9a9732af1a025a57dffa3473d.jpg

be6bc86db70fbcdfc62ebf1e0e1ba3be.jpg
3f89f5cf03f8c5026db2bf7031169498.jpg

8f26a1908f816ae37b9215e1a1646083.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xjkrawler said:
I have had the original and now have the element. The original was awesome but I got to where I hated the velcro. The element has an awesome leather strap that holds in together and snaps really secure. I have 9 cards in mine and it's tight. 11 would be pushing it imho. Here are some pictures of mine.
801e24e9a9732af1a025a57dffa3473d.jpg

be6bc86db70fbcdfc62ebf1e0e1ba3be.jpg
3f89f5cf03f8c5026db2bf7031169498.jpg

8f26a1908f816ae37b9215e1a1646083.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's exactly what I needed to see. Thanks a ton.

I feel like if I had velcro, I'd feel like I was 12 yrs old every time I ripped it open.