• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 7-8, 2016

Re: OTHER - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 7-8, 2016

Finally a MYM on an off weekend. Can we canp there and all? Any trailer hook ups? Need to pay ahead of time for a spot or anything?? :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

Never been to Aetna and will try and knock this off my bucket list. Hammock Camping friendly?

civicmindedex79 said:
Finally a MYM on an off weekend. Can we canp there and all? Any trailer hook ups? Need to pay ahead of time for a spot or anything?? :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

Get my sandwich ready bitch...... We in as well!

Ok I found out recently the park was double booked. No hard feelings with aetna but this is the only weekend that doesnt conflict with other events so things like this happen. I have been in contact with trey and it looks like we are moving it to chocolocco. Normal gate fees will apply and camping spots will be available. I told trey this ride would be to support the park so as before everyone is welcome.

I am filling bottles for violator and showtime

Fixed it on the calendar and tried to clean up the thread some to reflect the new park being CHOC. Looking forward to this one.

JohnG said:
Fixed it on the calendar and tried to clean up the thread some to reflect the new park being CHOC. Looking forward to this one.
Thank you sir. Look forward to seeing you again.

kushKrawlin said:
You should... I think I hit 1500 Rpms on violator.. Fill 3 bottles. :flipoff1:
Big talk from a guy taking cell phone videos on a nude beach.....

bad80cj said:
Kevin Adair? :****:
We been talking about it but you can night ride at choco. Dude is amazing but I hate to take his crowd away.

Sorry about the mix up guys, I was really hoping y'all would get to ride Aetna. There was a mix up on the Aetna Mountain Adventure side something about a Bluegrass Festival already been booked when we contacted them to have the MYM Bash.