• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 7-8, 2016

tbacon38 said:
Sorry about the mix up guys, I was really hoping y'all would get to ride Aetna. There was a mix up on the Aetna Mountain Adventure side something about a Bluegrass Festival already been booked when we contacted them to have the MYM Bash.
Not a big deal man I appreciate you helping out. I have STILL not been to aetna. It's gonna happen this year

So who got a good way to get ahold of chocco folks? I would prefer to have a rv spot if possible for this ride. I have met the man a couple of times best I remember his name is Trey. Helluva a good guy just need tonsee if he got any spots open.

You can call the # on the website for reservations if needed. Choccoloccomountain.com
256-365-0311 leave a message or send a text if no answer.

I rectum I plan on coming down that Saturday, having a beer or two in the parking lot, telling some newbs about that one time I backed up boat ramp, but never unloading because my led whips and lightbars ain't come in yet, so I can't wheel - aka park in the middle of the trails, then go drank a couple pitchers of beer at Jefferson's and eat some wings.... :flipoff1:

kushKrawlin said:
Nah. Someone will have a seat for ya.. Don't make me move my **** outta front seat... I hate to but I will by gawd... Don't worry. It's just me that you'd be trusting with your life..

Well...you and your zipties!

Ole lady is running a 5k that Saturday, but we coming down after she gets done with that some time around lunch. I ain't complaining, bc that means I get to sleep in lol. Ride til dark, go get some wings and beer!

TacomaJD said:
Ole lady is running a 5k that Saturday, but we coming down after she gets done with that some time around lunch. I ain't complaining, bc that means I get to sleep in lol. Ride til dark, go get some wings and beer!
You could always go tag along on your rascal and cheer her on! :flipper:

Re: Re: CHOC - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 7-8, 2016

BUG-E J said:
You could always go tag along on your rascal and cheer her on! :flipper:
My god, that would be great. Fitness gal jogs along steadily as her amputee boyfriend coasts alongside her in his powerchair as he drinks beer....bet she'd feel like such a winner! Hahahaha

Re: Re: CHOC - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 7-8, 2016

TacomaJD said:
My god, that would be great. Fitness gal jogs along steadily as her amputee boyfriend coasts alongside her in his powerchair as he drinks beer....bet she'd feel like such a winner! Hahahaha
Bahahahahahahahahaha. Just make sure you get a hotel room on the ground floor!