• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 7-8, 2016

You can't **** with the jazzy!

b55a59bf7a44014fb89c2c659ccc4b06.jpg

Re: Re: CHOC - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 7-8, 2016

TacomaJD said:
My god, that would be great. Fitness gal jogs along steadily as her amputee boyfriend coasts alongside her in his powerchair as he drinks beer....bet she'd feel like such a winner! Hahahaha

That's hilarious!!! :****: :rolf:

Re: Re: CHOC - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 7-8, 2016

JohnG said:
That means yesterday, JD could count it on his fingers and toes :rolf:
Zinnggggggg! Lol! It's the buy one get two on socks for life perk.

Re: Re: Re: CHOC - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 7-8, 2016

TacomaJD said:
Zinnggggggg! Lol! It's the buy one get two on socks for life perk.
Awesome, never thought of that. I guess you never have to match your socks either. (after laundry)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re: CHOC - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 7-8, 2016

tyldyl12 said:
Awesome, never thought of that. I guess you never have to match your socks either. (after laundry)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

5 less toenails to trim, one less shin to hurt when running into trailer hitch, one less foot to get cold when riding in cold weather, one less ankle to sprain, etc. The list goes on and on..... :rolf:

Dude. I'm sold on the sock deal and the toe nail deal. GD Morris mountain 4 or 5 years ago ruined my life as far as finances and toe nails go. Motherfuk I should have cut them bastards before walkin that much, on a incline. Yep. Fuked for life. Bad toe nails and no money.. That's when I caught the bug and had to get a rig. May have Been the only race I have ever watched in person.

kushKrawlin said:
Also I wanna offer to anyone that may be interested. Was gonna see if anyone wanted to race down showtime. At night. Lemme know.

I am in...you go first!

TacomaJD said:
Ha, poundsign :wtflol: And hells yeah, still gots mah throttle foot for when I want to mash my single cylinder motor! :flipoff1:
Only times I been around hash it didn't look like a poundsign on the phone!

Whoop whoop! Trey has been busting his ass at getting the park ready. Trails are looking great! Let's get this week over with so we can mash ur motor! :driving: :drinkers: :cougar: