• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GrayRock Closing!

bigsilly said:
Sorry to pimp slap your rant :afro:
The health insurance industry, the side I am in, is differentTo date she has paid in about $4000 in premium this year and Blue Cross has paid out over $70,000 in claims. Chances are she will never pay in enough premium to offset the amount of claims incurred in this one incident. But Blue Cross has paid everyone of them,

Agreed. I think my BC/BS premiums are too high, however Joy, my daughter has had two high claims. One $600,000 and one $660,000. Both children died at six months or before. Loss's like that have to be averaged to the rest of us.

JohnG said:
Agreed. I think my BC/BS premiums are too high, however Joy, my daughter has had two high claims. One $600,000 and one $660,000. Both children died at six months or before. Loss's like that have to be averaged to the rest of us.

Can't remember exact total but my hospital bills after my bike wreck were close to the same ballpark betweek $500k and $600k. I think I paid somewhere around $3,300 out of my pocket......and that's including coverage from my prosthetic dr as well on a $30k leg and what I owed them as my part to pay. I'd say health insurance side of **** is pretty damn legit...and as stated above, commercial - not so much. They're right up there with Verizon Wireless and Dish Network for being a bunch of crooked sumbitches lol

I'm glad that there ARE good insurance companies out there that have helped folks like John and that there are good guys like Joel who take care of their clients thumb.gif......BUT there are literally millions of other people who have been screwed by health insurance companies- legit claims denied, coverage dropped etc.

Latest posts