• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Grayrock

kushKrawlin said:
I'll be honest.. I like to hunt, but if 40 or so fukers show up with 75 a piece they can use my dam toothbrush for all I care!! And there ain't an amount of money that would change that either. (I don't think)... So if yAll wanna ride circles around my 1/3 acre lot bring it!!!!

You and me both. But you have to think here kush. Tony does not need money. So he can do as he wants !!! :****:

Only if the park was worth $75 a day, much better places a lot less money.

I thought the same thing last year when I rented . I was worried that I may have to fork out most of the damn $$$$ but in the end a few phone calls and I had a few of the biggest hill hitters in the business attend I felt like the superstar then :plus hell if u put 20 to 30k and up in a rig what's $75.00 for 48 hrs of wheeling however u want ????

Re:

A lot of history and YouTube hits with that place.Worth the money and my 9+ hour drive IMO. I would love to go back, given the opportunity.

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

I've never been but want to go but not during a big ass race when there are 15000 other people wanting to wheel. I've never heard anything bad about this park.

Man I'll be honest, I'd pay the 75 again in a heartbeat. ESP if a lot of The same folks went as last time. Dam mam we need to do that again. Anywhere. That trip was the most fun I have Prob ever had off-roading, hell Doin anything for that matter... That **** was a good time! Met a lot of the best dudes I have ever met !! And thank god for infamous or I still may be there walkin to my truck. Hahahah. That was the most amazing thing ever to see his truck still there, we was the last 2 there.. And of course my batt dies about a dam mile from the truck. Was about to load up and drove one last time down the dirt road and was just sittin there looking... Man I felt Dum when my turd wouldn't crank. Hahahaha. Dam good times. And Muddinmetal that 160 loop can kiss my tail... I love the main part... Dam asphault makes me sad. Haha

I had a great time down there in February. It's a 10 hour drive for me without any traffic or weather. It took us almost 12 hrs to get there and 13 back. Traffic on the way and 6" snow/blizzard on the way home. I live in Northeast Indiana. My XJ was a joke down there. Had a blast though meeting a bunch of you guys and the terrain means serious business. I'm building another rig now that will be able to handle a little more abuse. I would absolutely love to go back!

kushKrawlin said:
Man I'll be honest, I'd pay the 75 again in a heartbeat. ESP if a lot of The same folks went as last time. Dam mam we need to do that again. Anywhere. That trip was the most fun I have Prob ever had off-roading, hell Doin anything for that matter... That **** was a good time! Met a lot of the best dudes I have ever met !! And thank god for infamous or I still may be there walkin to my truck. Hahahah. That was the most amazing thing ever to see his truck still there, we was the last 2 there.. And of course my batt dies about a dam mile from the truck. Was about to load up and drove one last time down the dirt road and was just sittin there looking... Man I felt Dum when my turd wouldn't crank. Hahahaha. Dam good times. And Muddinmetal that 160 loop can kiss my tail... I love the main part... Dam asphault makes me sad. Haha

that was an awesome trip, I'd pay it again in a heartbeat, just let me know what weekend in advance and I'll clear the schedule. and I loved the fact that there was only 50 or however many tickets sold, no lines, no crowds, just some good trail riding

Mr. leafspring said:
hell if u put 20 to 30k and up in a rig what's $75.00 for 48 hrs of wheeling however u want ????

thats it, I only have a $500 rig, $75 is too much for 2 days when $50 will get 365 days of riding at a better park. Don't get me wrong, Grayrock is fun for what it is but its not a $37.50 a day park.

I'll try to track dude down. But it will be next month or October possibly. I'm not risking breaking my **** before taking off to rusch creek ha.

Dwalk said:
thats it, I only have a $500 rig, $75 is too much for 2 days when $50 will get 365 days of riding at a better park. Don't get me wrong, Grayrock is fun for what it is but its not a $37.50 a day park.

want your money back on that ole rig? might even let you make fitty off the deal :stir:

Latest posts