• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - Fall Crawl - October 16-18, 2015

5BrothersFabrication said:
Make sure it's Saturday. I'm going Sat/Sun. How many curtain climbers you got? I have room for 2 chirrens or one fat adult. :****:

Thanks for the offer :dblthumb: but it's looking like we're out. If by some miracle we do get to make it I'll look you guys up.

Where is everyone camping at? We are staying on the Putney side as of right now. We have 3 rigs coming up and we're wanting to meet up with some hardliners. We are hoping to be there mid day Friday.

I won't get there until maybe 9pm assuming it's an uneventful trip down. We'll be at the comfort inn. Long ass drive for 1 day to wheel but it'll be worth it. :driving: :drinkers: :dblthumb:

Looking like Friday afternoon for me. Hopefully staying in the North Evarts camp by the tracks. Place is already getting packed...got some friends already over there.

Any word on how the Putney side is looking? We're headed out early tomorrow morning. Looks to be a cool weekend bring on the :drinkers:

I'll be on the Putney side, rigless, dam buggy isn't close to being done! Anyways, riding with redline and a couple other buddy's or may just cruise the rzr. See you there