• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hunting pictures

Central AL, it's in a very mountainous area and they burn a lot of energy on the hills. And yes they are in full rut in that area.

Re: Hunting pictures

Hotrodpayton said:
Couple we got last saturday, mine is on the left side, 15 pt
8815abe9c88cc89b8dc87dd93f6c8041.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice buck congrats

money_pit_yj said:
I got a buddy that farms up that way. Not much in Big sandy but duck hunting and crappie fishing on the river! Sure is Purdue though!

I love the area. Blessed to have serval farms on the big sandy and a couple between huntingdon and McKenzie

Busted two with one shot at 379. Playing with some bullets for my daughter's new deer rifle. It will be under the ol Christmas tree come Christmas mourning .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    436.4 KB · Views: 114
86chevota said:
Busted two with one shot at 379. Playing with some bullets for my daughter's new deer rifle. It will be under the ol Christmas tree come Christmas mourning .

What gun is that and cal. ?

86chevota said:
MPA 6.5 topped with US Optic LR-17 throwing a Hornady 140gr ELD. It recoils like a 223

This fawker is NEVER allowed to talk sh*t about anyone else's money again!!! I have bought at least 25 running and driving vehicles for less than that gun & scope cost. :****:

muddinmetal said:
This fawker is NEVER allowed to talk sh*t about anyone else's money again!!! I have bought at least 25 running and driving vehicles for less than that gun & scope cost. :****:

:rolf: Either I am in the wrong playground or Tony, Patrick and Chevota are here with us "slumming it". I wonder if they refer to us as their "Poor friends"?

muddinmetal said:

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: glad tony and pholmann don't check the hunting pics thread! Seriously it ain't mine it's my daughter's Christmas gift. Just getting it set up and finding a bullet for her to hunt with after Christmas. Every year the week after Christmas the wife, daughter and I go deer hunting for a week. She has been asking for a new sniper/deer rifle(those are her exact words not mine ) for two year. She loves to kill deer and loves eating them to.

86chevota said:
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: glad tony and pholmann don't check the hunting pics thread! Seriously it ain't mine it's my daughter's Christmas gift. Just getting it set up and finding a bullet for her to hunt with after Christmas. Every year the week after Christmas the wife, daughter and I go deer hunting for a week. She has been asking for a new sniper/deer rifle(those are her exact words not mine ) for two year. She loves to kill deer and loves eating them to.

A $300 Savage Axis shoots just about as well, show off!

86chevota said:

Why are you killing baby deer? :stir: