• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Kid bouncer

How would this compare to buying a rzr in cost, reliability, durability, etc.? I think it's awesome and wonder if there would be a market for these if someone was building them to sell.

Ricky 79cj-7 said:
How would this compare to buying a rzr in cost, reliability, durability, etc.? I think it's awesome and wonder if there would be a market for these if someone was building them to sell.
Would be a huge market for these. You would be really surprised at how many people have tried to buy this one. I have three that are currently gathering parts for a kid build now

I stopped by yesterday to see what all Kevin was working on. The kid buggy turned out awesome. I'm definitely gathering parts as we speak. Everything Kevin turns out keeps getting better and better. You guys are going to love it when he post up finished pics.

Krank it Kustoms knocked out the powder coat and its going back together. Its very bright in person. Will never worry about losing him. thumb.gif

Beerj said:
Hotdog! I didn't even know they could fade powder coating. Nice!

Me either,, looks good :dblthumb: I sent you a pm for a price on one of these chassis :fish:

poolman said:
Me either,, looks good :dblthumb: I sent you a pm for a price on one of these chassis :fish:
I have 7 lined up to build at the moment. There all gonna the same parts list as this one. Except one is gonna try a grizzly motor.

smurfy90 said:
I have 7 lined up to build at the moment. There all gonna the same parts list as this one. Except one is gonna try a grizzly motor.

That is awesome, I want to put one together for my nieces and nephews.

2b011ab4f22512c42b703703af5246af.jpg

Loaded it up last week and took it to jcarters to build the driveshaft between motor and tcase. Drove it around the yard a little. Has more power than I figured it would. Now to wrap up a few things and time to hit the trails

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Keep us updated
I'd love to have one for my kids fortunately they are 3 and 1&1/2 so I have like two weeks to get one done :driving:
It's awsome

What's your impression on the functionality of the MR2 pump setup? I've wondered how much of a strain something like that would put on this type of motors electric system. Got pics?

Re:

The thing seems to be really low geared. Also seems to have a lil more torque. The wide open design steering column is really tight and hard to turn. Going to have to cut it apart and drill out bushings.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk