• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Kid bouncer

clemsonjeep said:
What's your impression on the functionality of the MR2 pump setup? I've wondered how much of a strain something like that would put on this type of motors electric system. Got pics?

Ross's rzr buggy is running full hydro with a 12v electric pump running of the rzrs power supply.
It lived through all of hammers, including all ore running and shock tuning, several trail rides and the U4 race at hot springs. No issues what so ever. The only time i really seen it strain the system was at hammers when we were hung up on wrecking ball, winching, bound up, and trying to steer would pull the system down to11.8 volts. Other than that it never dropped below 13.4 or so.

9e796c36203a116afcec310e32315ccd.jpg

Had it in the Franklin county watermelon festival this past weekend and the he drove it over his r/c crawler course
09cef5cb971a4eb5b6d2af8c7fa79f1d.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

1st gen mini coopers had an electric steering pump as well that would be easy to adapt to this application. not sure on the flow numbers though, I just replaced a lot of them for a recall (leaking) while working at the dealer

Re:

smurfy90 said:
The thing seems to be really low geared. Also seems to have a lil more torque. The wide open design steering column is really tight and hard to turn. Going to have to cut it apart and drill out bushings.

Silicon spray the crap out of it and work it .... It'll free up

Re: Re:

rednecklights said:
Silicon spray the crap out of it and work it .... It'll free up
I cut the poly bushings out and replaced them

Re: Re: Kid bouncer

cdemart2 said:
1st gen mini coopers had an electric steering pump as well that would be easy to adapt to this application. not sure on the flow numbers though, I just replaced a lot of them for a recall (leaking) while working at the dealer
I had to swap to a deep cell blue top optima. The other battery only had about 30 min run time. This one has quite a few hours on it now and still holding up really good. I have the steering pump on a separate toggle so you can turn it off while motor running. That way it can keep it charged easier