• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

ForMud said:
Bunch of Nacey girls with your dipping .....Now back in the day we had real chew, Redman long leave or Beachnut was my go to......Nothing better that getting that last chew out of the bottom of the pouch and it was dripping with raw tobacco juice...You could almost feel the nicotine entering your bloodstream as you tucked it into your cheek.
Or better yet you could always loosen a tooth or two biting off a chunk off a Cannon plug.

Yep..... Real men back then.

I chewed Bloodhound up until I got married. Wife is a dental hygienist so she can spot that mess from a mile away.

Kodiak was the go to dip. That stuff had fiberglass in it so it would cut your lip and the nicotene would get in your blood faster :rolf: We used to chew that when we were riding around in my uncle's yotas on 38s. ;D

Re:

Lol i heard that fiberglass story about several different dips. The one that always killed my lip was Hawken, like extra thick cut wintergreen. Couldnt dip that stuff long.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I quit one time for like 6 years, and the urge got stronger the longer I was without it. I thought I was the only weirdo. I love me some Copenhagen straight, sometimes I go a month or more without it then buy a couple of cans. Never had a cavity or and dental issues. Wish they would just stop making it so I could stay away from it.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
I have not had a dip since January of 2016. Hasn't bothered me at all until recently, and I still wouldn't consider it really bothersome. I just seem to think, man I'd like to have a dip....then I make the thought go away. Starting back is not an option. Funny how that works though. For most, the first time period after quitting is the hardest. I quit easily, but seem to think about it more now over a year and a half later. Maybe it's all the stress I've had lately, who knows.

Sleeping by your self, with a naked Native American princess down the hall, cant help.

Re:

cushmaneaglerider said:
Sleeping by your self, with a naked Native American princess down the hall, cant help.

Haha shiiiiit, she far from nekkid when she ain't in my bed. She sleeps in the 3rd bedroom right across the hallway from her son, and the way the beds are oriented, they leave their doors open and can look at each other when they are in bed in each room haha so she stays clothed.....unless she decides to sleep in Josh Dean's boom boom room, where the magic happens..... :flipoff1:

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Haha shiiiiit, she far from nekkid when she ain't in my bed. She sleeps in the 3rd bedroom right across the hallway from her son, and the way the beds are oriented, they leave their doors open and can look at each other when they are in bed in each room haha so she stays clothed.....unless she decides to sleep in Josh Dean's boom boom room, where the magic happens..... :flipoff1:
We know who the magician in that house is. We saw her magic wand ;D :rolf:

TacomaJD said:
So a guy I have worked with since I have been here, older guy - age 53. Had came down with some bad health problems, partially his fault for refusing to go to the doctor until it got way too bad. Anyways, he needs a liver and kidney transplant to live, but because he is jehova's witness (I refuse to capitalize that term), he will not take a blood transfusion because of his religion so we just heard yesterday he chose to not receive any of it and I guess he will just lay in the hospital and die now. I mean 53 is rather young, my wife's dad was 53 when he died last year, but he was in a little worse shape with cancer and kidney disease. The guy was at work like nothing was wrong a month or so ago, now he's living out his final days in the hospital by his own choice because of his religion. I can't wrap my head around this and it's even somewhat hard for me to feel real sorry for him. That is one of the most ridiculous things I have seen. The kicker is if you knew this guy, he was the most dirty minded, perverted, foul mouthed person I've ever met. Funny as **** but literally the most vulgar person I've encountered in my 30 years of living....I guess I could understand it more if he "lived the life" of a highly religious man, but this **** is insane. I've seen some people do some really dumb **** in the name of religion and this is up there competing for 1st place.

This guy passed away early this morning. Crazy.

Re:

Just about got hit by some bitch pulling out near one of the red lights in town. Im talking I was right up on her and she just pulled out like I wasnt even there, missed me by a couple feet. I was about ready to get out and beat her ****ing windows out while we were stopped at the redlight. I've had enough wrecks this year....

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Just about got hit by some bitch pulling out near one of the red lights in town. Im talking I was right up on her and she just pulled out like I wasnt even there, missed me by a couple feet. I was about ready to get out and beat her ****ing windows out while we were stopped at the redlight. I've had enough wrecks this year....

I just realized what your avatar was from, ****ing love that movie.

Re:

Been waiting on the new one to drop. It's supposedly finished as far as filming. Figure it won't be near as funny though.

Re:

I'm in Chattanooga TN at a bar watching the Alabama game and screaming Roll Tide, I might come up missing, but **** these Rocky Toppers

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Re:

zukimaster said:
I'm in Chattanooga TN at a bar watching the Alabama game and screaming Roll Tide, I might come up missing, but **** these Rocky Toppers

The story I heard was you say " roooooow tide!"

Re:

zukimaster said:

I catch a lot of **** for doing the same thing up here in Knoxville, but you better believe I'm wearing my Hurts jersey to the ol lady's birthday dinner tonight. :woot:

I wish Nick Sabin had this hair cut, it would put the icing on the cake!
b30e9a05a324e37d1a3a594eebcc4e07.jpg